Chapter 3

Hey guys! I got a question.

Q: Would you guys be okay with more than one update a day sometimes?

I'm gonna try and make a schedule, but for right now I'm just writing when I have time and updating when the chapter is done.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After the whole seen in the mall I went back to Williams place and grabbed all my stuff. I was gonna live with my parent's in their pack for a few weeks. There pack is the stone heart pack. It may sound mean, but it's really not. Plus it's far from here. The best part is Sammy is coming with me. Like I said she is like my sister and my parents treat her like she is. She even calls them mom and dad which is so weird, but I don't mind because I know they're close and joking.

"Ready to go?" Sammy met me at the mall. I was gonna drive us there. It will take us about a day or two to get there.

"Yep" I was in a hurry to leave this place and start fresh. I cut off my mind link from William after he tried apologizing and promise he would never hurt me again so I told him to just leave me alone and get a life and then nothing. I was done with him and he needed to do the same for me. But I'm still gonna mind link Brayden because he is still my friend and as much as I hate to admit it I want to know what he will do with William.

'Tell me when you guys get there?' Brayden has always worried about me and Sammy. And with it just being us two for a few days he's even more worried.

'I will Brayden. Don't worry so much'

'I have to worry because you two are my friends!' he was like the brother I never had. Never mind that's weird to think of Brayden as my brother...eww

'Well not this much' he was being so weird it was funny. 'You're acting like the brother I NEVER WANTED' I starting laughing.

"Talking to Brayden?" Sammy must have noticed my laughing. What am I saying New York could have heard my laughing.

"Yeah. He's worried about us"

"Same old Brayden" at that point we were both laughing. All of a sudden I felt sick. I pulled over the car and got out on the side of the road. "Lexi what's wrong?" by now she was out of the car and rubbing my back.

"I-I don't k-know" I was going to puke I knew it. But I just couldn't. It hurt so much not to puke and just standing there feeling like you're about to.

"Should we go see a doctor on the way?" Sammy never gets sick and neither do I. So this is very new for the both of us.

"No I'm f-fine! Its just a little stomach ace"

"Lexi you are standing on the side of the road close to puk-" she was cut off by me finally throwing up. After that I took out my tooth brush and tooth paste from my bag in the back and brushed my teeth. After that we got back on the road and I felt much better.

**Later that night**

"Want to go to a hotel? We'll be there tomorrow" I was pretty tired. It was a good thing Sammy started driving a few hours ago.

"Yeah that would be great" she started yawning. So because we're both very very VERY tired we pulled into the closes hotel and got a room with two single beds. Almost immediately when we got into the room we flopped on our beds and passed out.

***Williams p.o.v***

"I hate my life!" everything has gone wrong since Lexi left. I acted happy, but the truth is I was dying inside. Even Damon (my wolf) is mad at me. Brayden has given me one more chance to do good, either with Lexi or the pack...or even both, which I am very greatful of. He isn't acting like my friend though, but I don't blame him. What I did was unforgivable. I hurt Lexi. The love of my life, my other half, the one I wanted, the one I need. I love her. Out hurts me that she's gone.

"You deserve all the hurt" Brayden.

"I do. I know that now" he was right. If he had a mate He would treat her right. Not like what I did.

"You hurt her. HIT her" IS HE TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL WORSE?! If he is I deserve it too.

'I miss her' Damon feels the pain too.

'Me too buddy...Me too' I really miss her. I really messed up.

***Sammys p.o.v***

I got woke up at like 2:17 a.m. from Lexi calling my name from the bathroom. She was puking again.

"SAMMY!" She was really sick

"Okay it's okay" I start rubbing her back. When she finally stopped puking I knew what I had to do. "Lets go, I'm taking you to a doctor" Lexi wasn't gonna get better anytime soon, but maybe a doctor could help. I picked her up and sat her on the rim of the tub so I could get our stuff around. I grabber her some slippers she had packed and a blanket. We got to the car and started the drive to the hospital. We were there in about 10 minutes. It would have been 5, but we had to pull over...twice. When we finally got there I filled out the paper work and the man at the counter told me to sit down. "Do you have a bucket or trash can?" I didn't want Lexi to have to run to the nearest bathroom if she had to puke again.

"may I ask why?" he seemed concerned.

"I'm here because my friend is contently throwing up and I don't want her to puke on the floor or have to run to a bathroom" after i explained the situation he gave ma a trash can he had near by.

'could have done it without a look of discussed' Hannah my wolf said.

'right! that was so rude. I mean if you don't want to deal with people puking don't work in a hospital! its that simple' I was a bit annoyed with his way of "customer service"

When we finally got called back the doctor did a basic check up on her.

"Okay you don't have a fever, No sign of runny or itchy eyes, you don't have a virus, could you be pregnant?" what he just said made me gasp. HOW could we not have guessed that?! I mean i dragged his girl to the hospital because she was throwing up nonstop and now I find out she might be pregnant! Well I feel stupid.

"uh-ummm....I don't know" she, like me, had absolutely no clue.

"here take this test and we can find out right here" she laughed a little. and handed us a test she had in a drawer somewhere. After about 2 minutes of waiting the doctor came back.

"It's positive" what?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! be sure to answer the question above please. I hope yo enjoyed this chapter!

please vote and comment!

-Hope