chapter 44

"Okay" I said holding Blossoms hands. "Right" she put her right foot out. "Left" then her left. We continued that for a while. "Yes...Yes...Yes!" I let her hands go, buuuuuuuut she falls right back down. What I expected though.

"Nice try baby" I said and picked her up. "Now lets get you some food" its been about three days since Sarah left. I haven't seen William either. He probably went out and is realising stress. Its extremely hard not to have your mate around. All this makes me miss Danny. They have given me permission to use the kitchen now. So that's where I keep her food and get mine.

"Do you want peas or mashed potatoes?" I ask her.

She giggles and tries to get the potatoes.

"You are defiantly my daughter" I laugh and make some mashed potatoes. As I'm doing so some of the guys walk in.

"Make me some while you're at it" one of them said.

"What would you like?" I asked not bothering to look at them. In doing what Mae said and keeping my mouth shut. But not without extreme difficulty.

"Steak" they all say at once.

I just nod and continue the mashed potatoes. When there done I put Blossom in her  high chair and gave her some on a plate. The I began the boys. I made corn, steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and got them each a beer. They always have one after a training day. Which sucks for me because then they watch football and scream their heads off all night.

"Here ya go boys" I say and gave each of them their plates. Then I grab Blossom and take her to our room to give her a bath.

"Is my stinky girl ready for a bath?" I say and she just laughs at me. "I will call that a yes" I say and put her in the water.

"Alexis!" I heard someone call.

"Just give me five minutes!" I yell back and continue washing her hair.

"Lexi" I heard again. I know that voice. "Lexi where are you?" SAMMY!

"Sammy?" I say and quickly rinse Blossoms hair.

"Yeah. Lets go before we get caught" she said and I get Blossom out of the tub and get her in some pajamas. I run out of the bathroom with her in my arms and see my best friend in the door way.

"Sammy" I say and rush over to her. She hugs me and Blossom. Which I wince in pain as she presses Blossom onto my healing stomach. Which thankfully she doesn't notice.

"We gotta go" she grabs my arm and I cry in pain because of the burn from the silver. She looks confused and lifts up my sleeve.

"Samantha no" I say, but its to late.

"My god" she says as she looks at the marks. She then lifts up my shirt just enough to see my stomach.

"No" I say and struggle, but am to weak to stop her. And I have a kid in my arms so kinda hard.

"Oh my god" she looks at the cuts and I see a tear going down her cheek. "Anything else I should see?" she says in her Luna voice. I sigh and lift up Blossoms sleeve to revel her now healed scar. "I promise you Lexi he will pay for this"

I fight back the tears as we head down stairs. I see some of the guards there with the guys from earlier on the floor unconscious. And then I smell it. Danny!

"Danny" I whisper. I look around and see him pushing past Levi. I gave Sammy Blossom and run to him. I jump in his arms. His arms wrap around my waist and mine around his neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and just stay there. I wanted to stay like that forever, but I heard someone clear their throat and I look around and see Levi looking at me.

"Someone wants to see you" he looks behind him at Noah who is holding...LEO!

"My baby boy" I say and push away from Danny and hold my son. "I missed to so much" I say to him. I look him in his beautiful baby blue eyes "I love you" I say and kiss his head.

"He missed you" Danny said.

"Why are his eyes all red?"

"He hasn't slept much and all he does is cry when he's alone. He doesn't like when you and Blossom are gone"

"Neither do I" I said and give my family a big hug.

"Lets go home" Danny said.

Home
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Heyyyyyy!!!! I hope you all are having a great day!

What's you're favorite color?
Mine is purple