chapter 30

How the heck can these kids do all that in such sort time?!

Don't ask me!

Better hope Blossom and Leo don't do that! If they do I'm taking control and imma have a talk with them.

Oh calm yourself May!

No! I'm tired, hungry, bored, and just want mate!

You're impossible sometimes. I say rolling my eyes.

But ya love me!

Ya ya don't remind me. I see her smirk in my head.

Me and her have been arguing for the last two freaking hours! Jay and the kids left a while ago. I still haven't eaten and its already 1 a.m.

"I'm calling him" I go upstairs and grab my phone from the charger and make my way to the stairs, but I quickly check on the twins before I go. I see that they're still sleeping so I go ahead and go down stairs.

"Hello?" he sounded angry and upset. That pissed me off.

"What the hell was that for?" I heard him groan into the phone.

"Yes Lexi?"

"Okay first I called to check on you because I love you, but you clearly don't wanna talk"

"Lexi I love you too I'm just not in the best mood right now" he sounded annoyed. What the actual fuck!

"Fine whatever! Call me when you actually want to talk to me like I'm your mate not just some dirt to kick around"

"Lexi! What did I do to deserve that. I'm working my ass off for this pack and you and the kids and I get screamed at?"

"You're working your ass off? You are?" I give a fake laugh. "Honey. Honey. Honey. Listen to me! You are over there doing who knows what. I'm over here with two crying kids and I made a wonderful dinner for you and I haven't eaten any of it because I actually want you home, but noooooooo you're quote on quote 'working your ass off' good to know! So I guess I'm cleaning up dinner, taking care of the kids, doing laundry, and them go to bed for a couple hours and then go to my lunch thing. Good night!" I don't even wait for his response before I hang up.

"Ugh!" I screamed. Uh oh. I then hear crying. "Why did I do that?" I say going up stairs. "I'm here babies" I say as I pick up Leo and rock him. Time for another long night...by myself.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

***Danny's p.o.v.***

"You're working your ass off? You are?" she gave me a fake laugh. "Honey. Honey. Honey. Listen to me! You are over there doing who knows what. I'm over here with two crying kids and I made a wonderful dinner for you and I haven't eaten any of it because I actually want you home, but noooooooo you're quote on quote 'working your ass off' good to know! So I guess I'm cleaning up dinner, taking care of the kids, doing laundry, and them go to bed for a couple hours and then go to my lunch thing. Good night!" she says. As I'm about to apologize she hangs up! What the heck!

"Dude you good?" asks Noah.

"I just got an ear full of complaining from Lexi"

"Understandable" he says and looks back down at his work.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Well the way you were talking go her was kinda rude" I gave him a glare.

"He's right ya know" said Levi. What? There did this guy come from.

"I was not talking to her that bad" I argue.

"Yeah you were" was I?

"Okay. Okay. I was. I will apologize later, lets get back to the meeting" I stated.

"Agreed. So like I was saying the moon bloods pack leader is coming in a week. We all know him because he was here a long time ago to see Alexis" they both look at me. Oh! That was the guy at her house the day she came back.

"He wad her old alpha and one of her friends, so we know we can trust him" I say. But then I remember. "But what about William? He is his beta" I stated. William is still in the prison with Sarah, one of our guards, watching him.

"We have informed him about William and he said, and I quote" he said then clearing his voice to talk all alpha like. "Keep him there until he can learn to keep that fucking mouth shut" I gave him a chuckle. Only my friend would do that.

"Language!" Samantha stated Coming in with coffee.

"You curse more than us all combined" Noah said. Him and Sammy have grown closer because of him and her sister being mates. Levi doesn't like it, but he lives with it.

"I don't care! So watch your mouth" she gives him a tap on the nose. Seeing them together all happy and lovey dovey makes me miss Lexi.

I guess Sammy noticed my facial expression. "You miss her?" I look up and nod.

"I know how you feel man" I look at Noah on his phone texting Charlotte. I pull out my phone and see four messages from Lexi.

Look I know you're busy, but that's no reason to treat me like shit! Okay?
-Lexi ❤

Danny I'm sorry I screamed at you. I know you tool a lot of days off bc I was pregnant and I needed you. So I shouldn't have flipped when you had a lot of work to do
-Lexi ❤

No I'm not sorry! You can't even respond to my text? Whatever okay I just got the kids down so I'm going to bed! Forget you
-Lexi ❤

Okay I'm sooorrrrryyyyy!!! I miss you and I love you. I just can't wait to see you. Night babe I love you! 😘❤
-Lexi ❤

I smile at the last text.

I love you more princess ❤😘😍
-Danny

I knew she would see it when she woke up. So I decided to give her something to hopefully smile about. I looked up to see Levi and Samantha making out and Noah talking on the phone.

I cleared my throat. They all looked at me. "We gonna get on with this or are you two just gonna go to 'bed'" I said.

"Why? Jealous?" Levi asked my pointed towards Sammy.

"Nope" I said popping the p. "I got the perfect girl at home.

"With two kids" Sammy added smiling. She loved them.

"They're great too" I added.

"Okay well before I let you two finally leave I have one more announcement" Levi stated getting up and putting his arm around Samantha's waist. Which made her blush.

"Luke is back"

"Fuck!" I screamed in rage.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey guys!!!

A/N: what's your favorite color?

Vote

AND

Comment