chapter 43

I woke up to the sound of crying. I look up to see I fell asleep in front of the crib. I tried to stand up. I instantly fell back down. I cried in pain. I lift my shirt its covered in dried blood and was all red. I forced myself up.

May come on I need your help. I pleaded her.

You forced this on yourself Lexi!

How is this my fault?

You need to keep that mouth of yours shut! Not for you, but Blossom too

I know! It's hard because I had to stay quiet for so so so so long. Now that I can finally speak I can't stop.

Control it. For your daughters sake

With that I tried getting up again. With some help from her. I got Blossom out of the crib and started to change her.

Sammys p.o.v.

"So we know where they are when can we go get them?" I asked nervously.

"When we find that right opportunity" our top fighter, since Sarah is a traitor, Terence.

"Find an opportunity! And fast. God know what he could be doing to them" with that I let the boys handle it. I walked over to the map that I drew and looked at it. "We'll find you guys. I promise" with that I left. I went to the woods and shifted and ran. I ran to the hotel. I had to see for myself.

When I arrived I was hit by the sent of Lexi. I saw blood and tracks. I went over to the crib in the corner. More blood. Not Lexis.

"Blossom" I will admit I though William was gonna stop after Lexi left, but no. Now he's gotten worse.

~snap!~

I heard a noise so I hide behind the crib. I looked to see who it was, not being seen, and I saw the she devil herself.

"I don't care! Just get ride of them and do it fast" with that Sarah hung up her phone. She started walking back and forth. When she started to walked towards me I took that as my chance.

"Well...Well...Well" I came out from my hiding spot to be in clear view for her to see me.

"S-Samantha" she said TRYING to act intimidating.

"Fancy seeing you here Sarah" I looked her dead in the eyes. "And I can't say I'm not surprised. I honestly thought you were a good person...not a little bitch"

"S-Samantha I never m-meant for all of...THIS to happen" she stated motioning to the crib.

"You took her" I said through gritting teeth. "You wanted a fight?" I asked then grabbed her by her hair. "Then you got one" I then through her against the wall. Only hard enough to knock her out. The I mine linked one of the pack members to bring me a car.

When they showed up I put Sarah in the backseat.

We showed up at the pack house soon after, but I wasn't going there. I was going to the dungeon. That is where all the traders go and 'negotiate'. So I put the silver chains on her and watched as she instantly woke up from the pain.

"AHHHHH!!" she cried out. "So this is how the bitch felt" she muttered to herself.

"What?!" I grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled to me. "Lexi is being tortured with silver?"

"And a while lot more" she smirked.

"Like what?" girls like Sarah like to brag. So that's what she's gonna do.

"First she had her flesh pressed against the silver bars on the window. Second she was hit in the head with a gun, third she's been beaten up pretty bad" she smiled at the thought. "And finally William cut and slashed her stomach with a silver blade" she looked me. She had the nerve to look me in the eyes and tell me how that pathetic accuse for a human tortured my best friend.

"Want to know something Sarah?" she looked at me confused. "You're gonna wish you rejected that jerk when I'm through with you. Better yet you'll wish you were dead" I through her to the ground and let her deal with the silver...for now.

Lexis p.o.v.

It was about mid-day and all I could here was William screaming. The walls must me real thick because all I heard were stuff like:

"Where is she?"

"What?!"

"Fucking find her!"

I have a feeling something happened to Sarah because I haven't seen her all day plus she is Williams mate so that might explain why he is so moody.

I was yanked out of my train of thought by my door opening.

"Where. Is. She?" a very pissed off William asked.

"Who?"

"Sarah!" he screamed at me.

"I have know idea" I said. In a innocent tone.

"Bull shit!" that was the wrong answer I guess.

"William I swear I don't know" I said. A little scared.

"If you don't tell me where she is I'll kill you right here right now. You and the kid" he pointed to Blossom who was fast asleep in her crib.

"William I'm stuck in here all day. I have know idea where she is"

He seemed to accept the fact that I was telling the truth. So with that he left and slammed the door.

Where is Sarah anyway?
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey guys! Sorry about the super late update! Please don't hate me. Anyway....

Vote and comment