chapter 56

"What did you do with Luke?"

"You don't have to worry about him anymore" he said with a smirk.

He got into the car and started it up. When were half way down the road I slowly undid my seatbelt. William didn't lock the door so my plan was to jump out and run home. I knew the way from the school to the pack and we went north from the school. So all I have to do is run south till I get back to the school, find Luke, and run home.

May I'm going to need your help with this. I practically begged her.

Anything to get back home.

Home.

I need to get home.

One...

Two...

Three!

I opened my door and threw myself to the open road. I quickly got up and shifted in mid air and ran. I ran and ran and ran. It felt like second when I saw the school. I made a sharp right and I zig zagged through the forest. I saw the pack and ran faster. But I heard him behind me.

Levi! I'm outside the border and William is behind me!

We're coming Lexi!

I ran and ran and came closer and closer to the border. I was almost there when I was tackled to the ground by a certain she-wolf.

Sarah.

When I got to my feet she was growling at me. Looked like she wanted to rip my throat out.

Well her mate is obsessed with us and kidnapped us and all that. May commented.

After I sized her up a bit I realized I could easily take her. I was about to lunge at her when a familiar looking Luna got to her first. Samantha was biting her, clawing her, and she was doing everything in her power to keep her away from me.

I felt a sting in my side and saw William inject something in me. I soon found out it was wolfsbane as I slowly shifted back to my human form. I laid on the ground and watched as my best friend killed the wolf she was fighting.

She bit, hard, into Sarah's neck until we heard a whimper and a snap then her lifeless body fell to the ground. I looked up to see William and he was full of rage and sadness. He lunged in the air, shifting as well, and attempted to tackle Samantha. But Levis wolf caught him half way.

Since Williams wolf was already in a weakend state it didn't take a lot of time before Levi had killed him.

"Lexi!" I heard my mate yell.

"He's dead" I whispered over and over. I wanted to tell him I loved him and I wanted to go home but those were the only words that would come out.

"Lexi, baby, its over. He's gone. They're gone. We can go home"

"Oh my god! Luke!" I said getting up and turning around. I was about to start running but Danny had his arms around me keeping me still.

"Let go!" I said trying to get him away from me.

"Why ate you trying to find Luke? He kidnapped you" Sammy yelled after receiving one of Levis shirts to cover up with.

"No, no, you got it all wrong! William had his mate and daughter held somewhere" I explained still trying to get away.

"Lexi stay still" Danny was saying.

"No! He could be hurt. He was going to help me and William got to him. I have to help him!" I said May taking a little control.

"Lexi! Stop!"

May was in edge. She is very caring. That's why when Blossom was kidnapped she made me jump out the window and go get her. She didn't take full control bc we knew who had her. This time we don't know where Luke is or if he's okay. So she took control.

"Let me go" she said in a deep voice.

"May?" Sammy asked.

"I swear you better let me go! I have to help!" She yelled.

"May calm down"

"No!" She yelled then flipped Danny.

As Danny laid on his back on the ground May ran back towards the high school. She sniffed around. Once she caught his sent she ran. The sent lead her into the forrest and to a small shake. She opened it to see a woman holding a little girl who couldn't be more that four.

May sniffed the air and quickly realized this is his mate and daughter.

"Come with me" she said.

She shakes her head no.

"I'm going to help you find Luke" I said once May gave me control again.

Once I said his name she looked at me and took my hand. I was leading her and the small child back out of the forrest. Once out she covered her eyes a bit due to the bright sun. They need food, fast. We made it to the school where we saw Danny.

"Lexi!" He ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Danny, I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't be"

"This is Luke's mate and their daughter" he nodded to them.

"We found Luke" he said.

"Where?"

"He was walking down the road that you came from. He must have smelt your and Williams sent"

The mention of Williams name made the woman hold her daughter close.

"Where is Luke?" I heard her speak for the first time.

"Back at the pack. He's seeing the doctor, come" Danny said.

We start walking to the pack and once we were at the hospital some nurses came to check on the woman and child and then gave them plenty of food and water.

I gasp and turn to Danny.

"Where's Blossom?"

"Lexi..." He said.

"No" I said starting to cry.

"No. No. God no! She's alive" he assured me. Thank the moon goddess.

"Then where is she?"

"She's still here"

"Why?"

"The silver was mixed with wolfsbane​ and some how..."

"What?" I asked.

"It got to her brain"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Vote.

Comment.

And stay beautiful