xxxvii. fire ends & green lilies

Start from the beginning

"Yep." She kept her eyes close and released her arrow making it land right on the bullseye. "How does it feel to loose?"

Oliver kissed her cheek, "you're cute when you think you're better than me. He kept his eyes on her while he shot his arrow, it cut through Lily's arrow making her arrow fall to the floor in pieces.

He smirked and she rolled her eyes, "fine, it's a tie."

"A tie? I totally won."

"Do you wanna get my sweet kisses?"

"Yes."

"Then it's a tie." She laughed and he sulked to his seat.

Sara was watching this, and was still impressed with Oliver's arrow move.

They went back to sitting down.

"Hay, since we never settled this, wanna see who can last the longest on the Salmon Latter?" Lily asked Sara who was chugging on her fifth beer.

She jumped up excited, "alright."

Lilith took off her sweater, underneath she wore her black sports bra showing off her scars. Oliver bit his lip looking at his women, Roy high fived Sara as they walked over to the salmon latter.

"No cheating." Oliver insisted standing close to Lilith so she couldn't use her powers.

"Psh, this is nothing." She took the pole into her hand and Violet came out. Oliver could actually see it, the change in her posture, her expression, the cockiness, the sex appeal in the change of her stance.

Sara smiled at Lilith and took her bar.

"Ready, and..."

Violet held on with her feet off the floor, Sara smiled at how short Violet was.

"And go."

Violet pushed to the next after next.

"One..."

"three..."

"fifteen..."

"twenty six....."

But forty, Sara as ready to call it quits when she saw Lily going faster, Lily had been through enough trauma to last a lifetime, the salmon latter was nothing. She was dying inside, but she had the poker face of a famous gambler. Sara held on up until fifty but Lilith kept going.

Oliver laughed and pulled her off the latter holding her in his arms.

Sara's ego as shot by she was impressed with Violet's endurance.

After a few moments, they dispersed to their homes, Oliver and Lily went to his house, they had to be very careful. Not to get spotted, they barely got away with Slade, they couldn't chance it.

"I'll meet you at the house, I'm gonna use my powers, it's safer."

Oliver nodded and got into his car, he didn't know if Slade was watching.