"I'll be back, i just need time to think." I whispered. "But.. if you dont mind me asking.."
i trailed off. I didn't know if it was appropriate for me to ask but he seemed to understand what i meant.

"Isabella Gomez. Thats her name."
~~~

As soon as I arrived, I stopped the car and stared at the house in front of me.

I looked back down at my lap and just took in what had happened.

A tear fell down on my face as many other followed that one and soon I was silently sobbing in my car.

It annoyed me how chill they were about the situation.

Oh, we are telling Sofia that we aren't her parents after 18 years? Okay, no problem.

I knew my mother never loved me the same way as she loved Selena, but tonight she admitted it and now i finally understand why. I couldn't help but feel like i never belonged.

When I felt like there were no more tears left to spill, I wiped the tears and smudged mascara from under my eyes and opened my car door.

I walked up to the house and lifted my hand up, ready to knock.

Just when I was about to do it, Alec opened the door with a massive grin on his face.

He finally noticed me and the smile fell off his face. Gosh I must look monstrous.

I attempted to fix my hair as i noticed his horrified expression when he finally asked "Sof,  are you alright?"

"Um No? " I let out a tear filled laugh and frantically went to wipe the tears that slipped out. I thought i had run out of them.

Alec cursed under his breath quietly.

"Shit, I'm so sorry but I really have to go. I am already 15 minutes late to this thing and.."

"Is it Rachel?" I asked quietly.

"Uh- maybe?" He answered, scratching the back of his head and wincing apologetically. "Will you be okay?"

Well, atleast hes sorry.

I bit my lip hard, tasting blood.

"Yeah, don't worry. I get it. I'll just-" I never got a chance to finish my sentence cause he was gone by the time I said 'don't worry'.

Once he was out of sight, I looked down embarrassed.

Why did I come here in the first place?

Things are not the same they used to be. Alec isn't the same guy I knew 3 months ago. This Alec is...different. This Alec is taken and has priorities. Im not one of them anymore.

I was getting ready to leave when i was stopped.

"Fie?" A familiar voice spoke.

I looked up immediately.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked.

I didn't answer just smiled the fakest smile I could muster and shrugged.

He stepped in front of me and took hold of my face, examining my face before he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

I stood still for a second before finally reached up and gripped his shoulders.

I hid my face in his shoulders as tears started to fall again.

Why am I being such a cry baby? This is so embarrassing. Hes just so warm i cant help it.