(Everyone cheers)

"I'm way over the time they gave me, so I'm going to save the thank you list to one very important thank you to the WWE Universe. Thank you for letting me share my life with you guys these past years."

******

Gia's POV

The next day, Joe and I went to Randy's house for me to get the rest of my things. Joe sat outside while I gathered my things, he wasn't comfortable coming in. It was cool because I didn't want to be here if Randy came home, so Joe sat outside basically to stop Randy if he came home and of course, Randy came home. Once Joe saw Randy pulling up he stood up, ready for anything.

Randy's POV

I pulled up to my house and I saw Joe's black Mustang in my driveway and him sitting on my front steps. Gia fell on my mind. I thought maybe he's here to tell me something happened to her. I thought to myself, "God please don't let there be anything wrong with her." I put my car in park and walked up to him.

"What's going on, why are you here?" I ask Joe confused, "Is Gia okay?"

"Yeah man, she's fine. She's just getting her things." He responds

Shocked, "She's getting her things? She's leaving me?" I try to get past him but he stops me by stepping in front of me. "Joe, I just need to talk to her."

I start to feel a pain in my chest. I bend over in pain, its like my heart was being ripped out of my body. I couldn't breathe and I begin to panic. "I need to talk to her."

"Randy, you need to let her go. You two aren't good for each other." He says trying to calm me down.

"And you are? I don't want to hear that shit. You know you got a lot of nerve coming around here. Let me in my house." I push him but he doesn't do anything. He just stands there looking at me. I had tears in my eyes and I was breathing heavily. "I just need to see her Joe, please. I know I fucked up and I broke her trust. Just let me talk to her, I need to apologize. I feel horrible for what I did to her. Please." I say

He sighs, "Randy don't make me regret this. If you do anything to her, I will kill you. I care about her too much to let her feel anymore pain inflected by you." He lets me in, I guess he felt bad for me.

"Don't make this harder on her Randy." He says with his back to me, standing in the doorway.

I don't say anything, I just run upstairs looking for Gia. I looked in the room and didn't see her. I was going towards the bathroom, then I saw her out the corner of my eye in her closet. I stand there watching her pack without her noticing. Sobbing quietly at the reality of her leaving me, I didn't know what to say. No words would come out of my mouth.

Gia's POV

I looked up and saw Randy standing in the doorway to the closet crying. I immediately start crying at the sight of him. "Randy you aren't supposed to be here."

"You said you weren't going to leave." He says leaning against the wall.

I sigh, "Randy we can't keep doing this. It's not healthy for either one of us." I say

"Gia you said you were giving me time to get myself together. You can't leave me." He says

"Randy why should I stay in this relationship when I'm not happy. You're not going to change. You know this is over, this has been over for a while." I say

Crying, "No, you can't do this to me."

He walks over to me and falls to his knees. I gasped when he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my stomach. I was so shocked, this is the first time I've ever seen Randy cry. I felt bad but I couldn't show weakness because if I did I would go back on my word but this man is broken. Randy Orton is broken. What kind of person am I to do this to him? He clearly needs me, I can't do this.