"I'm sorry, I just get so crazy at the thought of you two together again." He says

I push him off of me but he grabs me again. I hit him to get him off of me, slapping him in the face but he grabs my wrists to restrain me.

Yelling, "Stop! Gia I'm sorry...Calm down."

I stop fighting him, "Randy, let me go."

"Okay but just so fighting me." He slowly lets go of my wrists. He stands there for a minute looking at me. "I'm sorry...okay?"

"Yeah." I say avoiding eye contact with him.

"No, look at me." He grabs my face and says in a soft voice, "I'm sorry." He starts kissing on my neck.

"Randy, I'm not about to do this." I say still upset with that just happened.

He knew he messed up. He looked through my phone and didn't see anything. I'm sure he felt he needed to redeem himself some kind of way but when he talks to me that way, in that low, deep, husky voice, he always gets what he wants. He grabbed me by the back in my head and kissed me. It was one of those slow passionate kisses that Randy and I don't have often. He's always so rough and to the point.

As we kissed he took off my shirt. He gets down on his knees and starts kissing my stomach, "I need you." He says unbuckling my shorts and quickly talking them off. He came back up and we kissed me again while picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Let me make it better." He says

He takes me over to the bed and lays me down and in process he takes his shorts off and goes down on me. We eventually get to making love. Of course this time no rough sex. It was nice and slow and very passionate, something we don't do very often.

Letting me get on top, "There's my girl!"

He loves it when I get on top and ride him. He says it's because he likes to put his arms around me and look me in my eyes while he's doing me.

I know I need to make better decisions. I keep making the same mistakes but Randy really has some type of hold over me. I can't seem to leave them alone. I don't know what it is but why am I'm so stupid when it comes to him? Everyone tells me to leave him alone and calls him crazy and unpredictable but that's the exact thing I love about him. And when he's the sweet, gentle and loving Randy that makes me love him even more.

We made love for literally the rest of the night. I know the underlining issues were still there but even if I wanted to I couldn't leave him. So I'm going to try to work through them and hopefully things will get better.

***********

The next day, we were laying in bed watching TV. We was trying to spend a little more time together before he left out later on today. My phone started ringing. I asked Randy to get my phone out of my purse. He grabbed my purse off his nightstand and gave me my phone but then he just sat there with his back to me.

Looking at my phone, "Oh it's just Bria, I'll call her later." I look over at Randy who has not laid back down yet. "Randy, what's wrong?"

"What's this?" He turns around and tosses my birth control over by me. "I thought you stopped taking that a long time ago?"

Not knowing what to say, "I did, I just have it in my purse."

"Then why is it dated from two weeks ago?"

I sit up in the bed, "Randy--"

"I thought we were try to get pregnant?" He says

"We are, I just--"