I walk past Joe and into her house. I go into the bathroom and take out my phone. Seeing Joe after trying to block him out of my mind for over a year made me harden my thoughts and feelings for him. Yeah I know I missed him but it's hard with him right in front of my face. I finally breakdown and start crying from frustration and anger. I was mad that my sister went behind my back and I was also mad at the fact that they basically ambushed me. I was freaking out because I knew when Randy found out about it he would think I had something to do with it. Then I got scared because I remembered how I felt when I looked into his eyes and I knew if I did that everything Randy and I went through and worked for for the past 6 months would be irrelevant. Then I got mad all over again that he thinks he can just show up whenever he wanted and think it's okay.

I heard Joe's voice from the other side of the door. "Gia, I'm sorry but we knew you wouldn't agree to this if you knew I was here."

Texting Randy, "Roman go away please."

My text to Randy:
"I know you're in your​ meeting right now but as soon as that's over I need you to come get me as soon as you can."

"Why are you crying? Open the door." He says trying to open it, "It's just us. Now open the door."

"Joe, please don't do this."

"Fine, I'll just sit on the other side of the door." I hear him sit on the floor and lean against the door.

"Just go."

He doesn't say anything then there was a silence for a few minutes.

Then I hear him sigh, "I miss you Gia."

I could tell he was waiting for me to respond but I didn't say anything. Then I heard him sigh again.

"I made a mistake.....I shouldn't have let you go."

I still don't say anything.

"I know it's been over a year but I just didn't know how to tell you. I started talking to Bria because she's helped me before when it came to you. She's your​ sister, she knows you. She was the closest I could get to you. She thought this was a good way for me to talk to you. She was just trying to help. Don't be mad at her."

I don't say anything.

"I was having second thoughts and I should have said something back in New Orleans but I honestly thought that was what you wanted. I wanted you to be happy. When you were gone that morning, I tried texting you but you never responded. I was never okay with this decision. I miss you and I miss Cassie, Jojo misses both of you as well. I just felt I needed to say something. I needed to talk to you to see where you were with this. I've been injured for the last few months and I've been at home with a lot of time to think about this....I think we can work this out but you have to talk to me."

I don't say anything again.

He says out of frustration, "Say something." He clearly sounded like he was holding back tears. There was another few minutes of silence, then he spoke again, "Gia... I'm down right now, I'm really down. I'm pouring my heart out to you and you're silent. I really need you to say something, anything. Please."

Just then Cassie comes in the house. I hear her yell Roman's name in excitement like she was happy to see him. I go to stand up and open the door but I hear Roman talking to her and I stop and listen.

"Hey! I'm so happy to see you, I've missed you so much! Give me a hug."

Cassie says, "I've missed you too. Are you crying?"

"No I'm not, I was just talking to Mommy and I got a little misty-eyed. That's all. I'm okay babygirl. How was school?"

"It's okay. My mom is here?" She asks