I didn't want to think about Joe at all. I've been trying to block him out of my mind for the last year. I haven't talked to him since I left New Orleans that day after WrestleMania but truth is, I missed him...I've missed him A LOT and I've been struggling with this lately. I wanted to know how he was doing and how he was dealing with everything. Randy told me he lost the title to Braun Strowman a few months back and got injured in the process. Randy told me about it but I had to act as if I didn't care. He brings up Roman every now and then just to see what my reaction will be. I try to show no emotion when it comes to Roman when Randy is around because that leads to an argument. I learned that after the first two times he mentioned his name.

I stared at the screen for a minute, "I can't do this." I zone out thinking about the first time Roman and I hung out.

****Flashback****

Roman's pov

I purposely sat in the corner on the far end of the bar so I could see when she walked in. When she finally arrived, without her seeing me first, I was able to really get a good look at her without staring. She was beautiful, she was light skinned with long dark brown hair, I remembered her green eyes from the other day and it looked like she worked out but maybe not as hard as I would. She actually kind of reminded me of my wife but my wife didn't have an ass like that. Hers was perfect and it was real. She was really short too, like 5 feet.

She finally sees me and I look away like I never noticed her.

"Hey" she says, "I didn't see you sitting all the way back here in the corner. Is this a Roman Reigns thing?" She asks.

I laugh as I sip on my Bud Light "well I did invite you out for a drink. I thought it'd be kind of rude to be interrupted so I figured I'd hide a little. Can I get you a drink?"

"What are you drinking?" she asked while sliding the booth across from me.

"I'm drinking a Bud Light but I'm sure you don't drink beer right?" 

"Actually, Bud Light is my favorite and I will take one thank you." 

I laugh "That's what I get for thinking I know everything. I thought maybe you would want a glass of wine or something."

"Well of course I drink wine but since you're drinking beer, I'm in a beer mood tonight."

I signal for the waitress to come over to our table.

"Can I have three bud lights." I look over at her "Do you want something to eat? I'm going to order some wings."

"That's fine." she says sweeping the hair off her face.

The waitress walks away with our order in hand. I take another sip of my beer.

"Why so many?" She asks.

I smile "Well, I'm on my second one now. So you have to catch up!"

She laughs "OK, I see..No problem. So what do I call you?" She asks looking around the bar.

"Whatever you prefer, Do you know my real name?"

"Yeah but I like Roman. I'll stick with that." She says

"Okay. Im good with that" I say taking another sip of beer.

"So the show was cool my daughter had a fun time as we usually do. But honestly, I'm very curious as to why you invited me out though."