I don't know why I'm being so mean to her. I love this girl but I can't help but picture her with Randy. It's driving me crazy and making me say things I don't mean. I try not to think about it but then I just think about it again. She didn't have to turn around earlier but she did and that pissed me off. I know I love her and I don't want to break up with her but I don't know how much longer I can take this. I'm very close to snapping.

Irritated, "Gia please, just stop talking."

"No I'm not going to stop talking. What the hell is your problem?"

"You don't know how much I'm trying to keep my cool. Just leave me alone."

"What's this bitch fit about?" She asks

That comment sent me over the edge and that was it, I just snapped.

Yelling, "Its about you. You being a damn hoe. I know you're still seeing him." I didn't know if she was seeing him or not but I was insecure about that whole thing.

"I'm not seeing him. If you didn't want me to do this you should've said something. I can't help it, I have to see and talk to him now." She says

Getting more pissed, "Gia just because you signed it doesn't mean you have to do anything with him. You're with me, not him. I said I don't want you talking to him. If you don't like it you can leave."

"I can leave? Joe this is dumb, you need to make up your mind. Do you want me here or not? Being here is making me hate you." She says

Yelling, "I don't care if you hate me or not bitch. I said you can leave, go home. Fuck you!"

She stood there for a minute thinking about what I just said. Her feelings were hurt but it seemed she was more shocked I let those words come out if my mouth then hurt.

Nodding her head, "Oh, I'm a bitch?....Okay Joe."

Talking in a calm tone, "Gia I didn't mean to-"

"Nope." She leaves.

As soon as I said that I regretted it. It just came out, I felt horrible for saying that to her and I know I hurt her feelings. I knew I had just fucked up BIG.

Gia's POV

When I left Joe's dressing room, I went straight to Randy's tour bus. I couldn't believe once again Joe flipped out on me. I understand the anger and pressure but he crossed the line...again. My feelings were hurt and I was walking trying to keep it together but tears were falling. I finally got to Randy's bus. He was standing outside talking to Cena. He sees me walk up, I brush past them and get on his bus.

Cena says, "Whoa!"

"Yeah let me go see what this is about."

"What's going on with you two?" Cena asks

"You know the story-line." Randy smiles and walks on his bus and closes the door behind him.

Talking to the driver, "Let's get out of here." The driver pulls off.

I was sitting on the couch with my hands on my face.

He sits next to me, "What happened?"

"Nothing, he called me a bitch and my feelings were a little hurt. That's all, I'm over it now. Whatever" I say sitting back on the couch, trying not to show how hurt I really am.

"You know I would love to have you here with me. Are you going to stay?" He asks

"Yes."

"Good! I need someone other then John and Nikki to have a beer with after the show. Now I can relax with you, go to sleep with you and wake up with you. My morning wood will get taken care of..."