Chapter 182: Call Me the Devil.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"You haven't talked to me since we got home 8 hours ago... Will you please say something..." I asked Raes who'd pretty much been avoiding me.

"You're not going to like what I have to say." He responded, walking past me, heading towards the workout room.

"I'd rather hear what's going through your mind than nothing at all."

"Trust me you don't want to know what's going on in my mind."

"Raes will you just stop walking away and tell me what's going on!?" I yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him hard enough for him to turn around.

"Fine! Since you're so set on hearing my thoughts, I think you're making a mistake by keeping this child!"

"If I'm making such a big mistake then why did you agree to keep quiet about my pregnancy!?"

"I'm doing this for Apollo! Not for you, not for Sehrem, not even for that monster inside of you! How do you even expect to hide it from Ca'sius and Cato!? You think they're not going to question why your stomach is bigger than your head!?"

"I'll just stay away from them."

"For 9 months?"

"Yes."

"What about after the child is born? Are you just going to hide it for the rest of its life? Keep it a secret?"

"If that's what I have to do."

"What about when its powers kick in... 2nd born's have a lot more trouble controlling their powers which leads to people getting hurt."

"Well then I'll... I'll uh..." I honestly didn't know.

"Exactly." He stated. "And the second that child becomes a danger I will end it."

His eyes were menacing. Dark. Threatening even. 

"You've always been an ass... But when did you become so evil?" I curiously asked, not sure who I was talking to at the moment because that wasn't the Raes I knew.

"You think I'm evil? Because of this? Oh please. If you knew half of the fucked up things Sehrem has done you'd think I'm a saint."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you're calling me evil because of my thoughts on this situation yet I haven't even done anything about it. Yet you're so trusting of Sehrem that you fail to see through that facade he has on. He's convinced you so much that he's just this extremely moral good guy that has never done a thing wrong in his life but that's a lie. You believe every single word he says but you don't see that he's using his powers on you. That's why you never question his answers. For example, you asked him if Apollo was really dead and he said yes but didn't ask him how he knew for sure. I'll tell you how he knows... Its because we have Apollo's body at the Rift. We watched him get buried then that night we dug up his body and took it to the Rift. That's how we know he's dead. You're not supposed to know that and Sehrem sure as hell wouldn't have told you that. And you know why? Because he's not as honest as you think. So if you're going to call someone evil make sure you include the people you thought you could trust. I'm only acting the way I was raised so my thoughts on this situation won't ever change. And if that makes me evil then so be it. Call me the devil."

He walked into the workout room and closed the door behind him. .

Leaving me standing there with a ton of different emotions flying about.