Chapter 149: Surprise Visitor.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"Seems like its been forever." I yelled over the club music to Lindsay.

"I know!" She replied. "Lets go find Angelo."

"Alright hold on." I said as I pulled on River's arm to get his attention. "I better not catch any girls all over you and dancing up on you like last time."

"What's the purpose of coming here then?"

"What would you do if you saw me giving a lap dance to another guy?"

"I'd kick his ass first then yours."

"My point exactly." I stated then walked away with Lindsay, Journey, and Maracel.

We sat at the bar and waited for Angelo to finish serving another group of people.

"You look uncomfortable." Journey said to Maracel.

"No." She nervously laughed. "The party scene is just something I'm not used to."

"We've gotta start getting you out the house more." I stated.

"Hey Angelo!" Lindsay exclaimed as he walked up with 4 bottles of Smirnoff, our favorite.

"Hey girls." He smiled. "Who's this pretty lady?"

"This is Maracel." Journey replied. "My brother's Au Pair."

"Nice to meet you Maracel." He greeted as he shook her hand. "I'm Angelo.... Or Dame... Or Damie as Cassidy calls me."

"Have any single friends?" I questioned. "She needs a man in her life."

"Cassidy!" She giggled.

"She wouldn't like my friends." Damie retorted. "My friends are idiots."

"Something we have in common." Lindsay joked.

"Well Lindsay, Journey, and I just so happen to be in committed relationships with idiots so its worth a shot." I said to Damie.

"Well if you're insisting on it, I can let you guys into the room behind the bar where they are." He said.

"Oh great lets go." Lindsay retorted as she grabbed Maracel's arm and we followed Damie into a room literally right behind the bar.

We came upon 6 guys sitting around drinking beers and their eyes immediately latched onto us.

"Cassidy, Linds, Journey, Maracel..." Damie began. "Meet Javier, Trey, Donte, Jeffrey, Kyle, and Monty."

"Ooo pretty women." Said Monty.

"And all of them are in relationships." Damie stated as he stared at them in seriousness. "So don't try anything. Except with Maracel, she's totally single."
I noticed Jeffrey was looking at Maracel as if he was actually interested plus he looked like a nice guy so this was going great already.

"Aw so you're not available sexy lady?" Javier asked me.

"No she's not." Damie said before I could respond. "And please don't try to make a move on her. Her husband's here and he's crazy as hell."

"You're not wrong." I mumbled.

We sat and talked to the guys for about a good 2 hours and they turned out to be really cool.... Idiotic....but cool.

And Jeffrey and Maracel really hit it off.

He had her smiling and blushing the whole time.

Hell I'm sure I was way more happy than she was. Even though she was a few years older than me I felt like I was watching my little girl grow up.