Chapter 135: Silence.

*A week later*

*A week later*

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Jordan, River, Sonny, Stormy, Tommy, and I had just left a bar in the middle of Paris.

It was a little past midnight and we were taking the backway through the city to get to the car which we'd parked a few blocks away.

"Scared yet?" Tommy asked me.

"No.... Its just a little dark...." I replied. "I still don't see why we had to walk behind the buildings... I'm not a big fan of dark alleys."

"Its faster." Stormy said.

"You know, I saw an alley just like this in a horror movie with killer clowns that I watched a few nights ago." Sonny began. "Everyone died."

Suddenly a glass hit the ground and shattered off into the distance causing me to jump and move closer to Tommy.

Okay, I was scared.

Tommy laughed and put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him and planting a small kiss on my forehead.

"I won't let the killer clowns get you." He joked. "I've got you."

"What about me?" Asked Stormy. "I'm the one with a clown phobia."

Tommy chuckled and took off his dog tags then handed them to Stormy.

"Why are you giving me these?" Stormy questioned.

"Because they've been a part of me since the day I joined the military. I'm giving you a part of me so that maybe your clown phobia will go away.... I want em back when we get home though assface."

"No promises." Stormy mumbled as he put them on.

"I still can't believe we got kicked out of the bar." Said River.

"Its not my fault everyone in there were douchebags." Jordan stated.

"You didn't have to punch the bartender." River retorted. "He was only trying to help you."

"Dude all I felt was someone grab my shoulders and my reflexes kicked in. Once again... Not my fault."

"JORDAN WATCH OUT!" Sonny yelled out of no where.

Before Jordan could react a pipe was swung at his head causing him to fall over.

Within seconds we found ourselves surrounded by at least 20 men with metal pipes, knives, and guns.

Tommy quickly pulled me behind him.

"Cassidy, Sonny, stay with Jordan." Said River as he, Tommy, and Stormy scanned the group of men, ready to fight.

"You're not gonna win." One of the guys said.

"Yea but its worth a shot." River stated then charged at the men. Soon it was like a small war zone.