Chapter 71: Aftermath

River sent me inside of his parents house to get the kids considering he, as well as everyone else, looked pretty rough from the fight.

I rang the doorbell and it opened almost instantly.

"Hi Kit-kat." Grayson greeted.

"You and Rome really have to stop answering the door." I stated.

"Guys lets go." I yelled as I walked in.

"You might wanna hurry." Said Rome.

"Why?"

"Because... Grandpa's pissed."

"What? Why? What'd you guys do?"

"More like what did you guys do..." Said Madison as she ran out of the door with Rome and Grayson .

Then Riley, Serena, Elise, Liliana, and Jenna all came running from different directions and out the door.

A part of me felt like running too especially when I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

I tip toed at the door and once I was outside I started to speed walk to the trucks.

As soon as I got to River's truck Elliott came storming out of the house.

"Here we go." River mumbled.

"River! What the hell happened at the restaurant?!"

"Nothing dad. Just a small altercation."

"Just a small altercation?!!!!! Get out of the trucks, NOW. ALL OF YOU."

Those of us in River's truck slowly got out as well as those in Max's.

And as I looked around at everyone, they ALL looked a mess.

Elliott took one look at us, well, at them, and smoke started coming out of his ears.

Okay not really but it felt like it.

"Look at you guys. All scratched up, bruised, gashes everywhere..."

"On the bright side, we won."Said AJ.

"Wait- You guys had a fight WITHOUT me?! I feel betrayed." Riley stated.

"I dont care who won! No one should've been fighting in the first place!" Elliott yelled.

"How did you even find out?" River asked.

"Did you not think that anyone would call me, the OWNER, and tell me about a fight in MY restaurant that involved MY kids?!"

"It won't happen again." River said obviously annoyed at that point.

"Damn right it won't! Especially not in my restaurant!"

"Fuck that stupid ass restaurant." River lost his temper.

Suddenly Elliott brought his hand up and slapped him.

My damn heart skipped a beat I was so scared.

"You watch your mouth when you're talking to me son." Elliott said aggressively.

"Don't ever put your hands on me again." River warned.

"Or what? You gonna threaten to kick my ass like you do to everyone else?"

"I don't make threats, I make promises."

Shit.

"Whoa, River chill." Legend said as he stepped in between him and Elliott.

"Do something, I dare you." Elliott stated.