Chapter 8: An Unexpected Morning

Jordan's POV

I woke up with a banging headache. I looked around trying to recall where I was until I eventually realized that I was in my room. I began to wonder how I got there considering the last thing I remembered from last night was dancing with some chick at the club. I sat up and almost shit my pants when I saw someone laying next to me.

"Did I really bring someone home with me?" I thought to myself.

A part of me thought it was just Cassidy considering we sleep together all the time (not in a weird sexual way). Although I knew it wasn't her when I saw the back of the persons head.

"Oh my God I brought home a man!" I panicked. I felt like throwing up to be honest. The only thing running through my mind was if I'd done more than just bring him to my place.

"I swear to God if we had sex I'm gonna jump off the roof of these fucking apartments and I'm bringing Cassidy's ass with me for letting me bring home a man." I warned my subconscious.

I slowly got out of bed while trying not to wake him up. I tip-toed my way to the other side of the bed to get a glance at the guy. Once I did a huge wave of relief flew over me.

"Good lord. Thank God it's just Max." I whispered. I almost had a heart attack.

After calming down I left my room and went into the kitchen where I saw Lindsay cooking breakfast.

"J, you look like a cow took a crap on your face." She said.

"And you look like the cow."

"Don't make me burn you with this damn pan Jordan." She threatened. "Oh and by the way, got a surpise for you in the guest room."

"Mmk." I responded.

I was very hungover so I managed to run into basically everything as I made my way to the guest room. I opened the door and saw AJ leaning out of the window.... smiling.... which was never good.

"AJ what are you doing?" I curiously asked.

"Oh hey J! And nothing...just having some fun." He said with a grin.

I walked over to the window and looked out. There were two girls standing just under it but were soaked with water. And they looked pissed. As I looked closer I saw a bucket on the ground next to them. A bucket that was mine.

"AJ! Did you throw a bucket of water on them?!"

"No way!" He stated reassuringly. "I threw a bucket of water AT them. Huge difference.

I slapped the back of his neck as hard as I could. "Dude why would you throw my bucket down there?!"

"Because they were arguing and their stupid yelling woke me up! And you know how much I hate being woken up! So I did what I had to do to get them to shut up....why? Did you need that bucket?"

I rolled my eyes and stuck my head out the window.

"Hey, uh- excuse me...would you mind throwing my bucket back up here to me?" I asked the girls politely.

One of the girls picked up the bucket and straight up lunged it at us.

We both ducked just in time and the bucket barely missed our heads.

"Asshole!" The girl yelled.

I closed the window and locked it.

"See, you got your bucket back. Wasn't hard now was it?" AJ exclaimed.

I felt like slapping the living hell out of him again. Actually, everytime I'm with AJ he makes me want to slap the living hell out of him. You see, AJ (his real name is Aiden) is one of my closest friends alongside Cassidy, Max, and Lindsay. We met AJ during our first year of college and have been stuck with him ever since. He's a good guy- as long as you're on his good side. Aiden is the jokester/prankster of our group. He's not afraid to prank literally anyone. The dude's fearless. In fact, on his first day of college he pranked the president of the University by filling his car up with water while no one was around. Don't ask me how he did it because I honestly don't know. But he didn't even get caught. He's extremely sociable and is typically well liked by just about everyone he meets. Well, when he's not pranking them. His pranks can get a bit annoying at times but his pros outweigh his cons. AJ's hilarious as hell...definitely the most hilarious person I've ever met. And even though he can be a bit childish at times, he knows where his priorities are. He's always there for us. Whenever we're at parties or out in public and one of us gets into it with a stranger AJ is usually the first person standing by our side ready to spring into action. He loves to fight. Never backs down from one. He loves to fight just as much as he loves to trash talk. He's seriously a 'bark and bite' kind of person. Funny thing is, he's not even a big guy nor is he extremely intimidating. He's a bit smaller than me though not by much. But what I like the most about AJ is that when you put aside all of his goofiness and fearlessness, you find a guy with the biggest heart I've ever seen. When he becomes close to you he's always gonna be by your side. He'll never leave you in the dust nor will he ever turn his back on you. He's beat tons of guys asses over Cassidy and Lindsay before when I wasn't there to help and that's honestly made me appreciate him a lot more. Sure he's the main reason why we get in trouble on a daily basis but hey, he's worth the trouble.