Chapter 65: Familiar Faces

Liliana's P.O.V.

After waiting an hour at the airport, some guy named A.J. picked us up and introduced himself while we were driving.

"So you must be Liliana?" He asked.

"Yea. I am."

"And you are?" He asked my cousin who he had no idea was coming to Minnesota with us.

"Serena." She stated.

"I didn't know you were coming too. Does Jordan know?"

She shrugged her shoulders and continued staring out the window.

Serena was known for her feisty/nonchalant attitude.

"Well its nice to meet you Serena." A.J said. "And you too Liliana. I'm your brother Jordan's friend. I went to Colorado with him for winter break but he said you were staying at your grandparents house for a few weeks."

"So how's my brother doing anyways?" I asked.

"Uh.... Good I guess. You haven't talked to him?"

I lowered my head and bit the inside of my cheek.

"No she hasn't." Xander answered for me. "They aren't really close."

"Because Jordan's a dick." Serena said.

"Hey, aren't you like 15? Don't talk like that." Xander got onto her.

"Well she's not wrong." Madison added.

"Damn. That's tough." A.J. replied. "Well all of that's gonna change this summer. I'm sure he feels bad for pushing you away."

"Um... Have you met my brother?" I laughed. "Jordan doesn't feel remorse. He's really mean. The meanest person I know."

"Just wait till you meet River." A.J. mumbled. "Speaking of which, when we get to River's house, don't mention him to Cassidy."

"Why not?" Asked Xander.

"They're kinda going through a tough time."

"What happened? What the fuck did River do?" Riley asked while basically leaning in the front seat.

"Its not my business to tell." A.J. responded.

"Its okay. I find out everything anyways. Every. Fucking. Thing."

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to a humongous house. And it was sooooo gorgeous.

"Whose house is this?" Riley asked.

"River's." Answered A.J.

"Damn.... You guys weren't lying when you said he was filthy rich were you?"

"Not at all...."

We got out of the truck and us three girls let Xander, A.J., and Riley get all of the bags out.

Meanwhile my eyes were still locked onto the house.