Chapter 80

(LOTS OF POV CHANGES IN THIS ONE)

Cassidy's P.O.V.

It was already 6 am when Xander got back.

AJ, Jordan, and Sony stayed with me in case something happened.

Meadow and Kaiser were taken to another room to be monitored. The doctor said that it would be a few days before I could take Kaiser home because they wanted to make sure he didn't stop breathing again like he did after he was born.

I hadn't slept at all. I had too much on my mind.

AJ and Sonny dozed off a few hours after Legend, Ryan, and Elliott left.

Lindsay and Journey left with my mom and Gabriela to take care of the kids while everyone was gone.

Dad left with the doctor to monitor the babies.

Jordan didn't fall asleep until two hours ago.

He hadn't said a word since Mark left. He just sat in the chair and stared at the wall for 4 hours. He was in shock. It took him forever to fall asleep.

Xander walked in and I felt sooo relieved.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They're at Blairwood talking to Mark."

I knew he wasnt telling me everything.

"What happened when you guys were there?"

"Oh nothing major."

He was such a bad liar.

"Then why is there blood on your shirt?"

He looked down at his shirt then facepalmed himself.

"I probably should've changed clothes."

"Xander what happened down there? Is everyone okay? Please don't lie to me."

He looked away as if he really didn't wanna tell me what happened.

"Cass you just gave birth. You really shouldn't be worrying."

"Well not knowing what's going on is worrying me even more. Xander tell me."

He sat next to me on the bed and spoke.

"Mark is holding River, Max, and Danny hostage. And he said that the only way he'll let them go.... Is if I bring you to Blairwood."

"Then lets go! What the hell are we waiting around for!?" I yelled as I tried to get out of bed.

"Cassidy no you just had a c-section last night. You haven't healed fully." He replied as he grabbed my arm to keep me from getting up.

"I don't care! We need to get them away from Mark!" I retorted as I broke away from his grip AND quickly got out of bed from the opposite side. I hurried around the bed and ran for the door until suddenly pain shot throuought my body and I tripped. Xander ran and caught me before I hit the ground.

"Cass please. You're only hurting yourself."

My determination turned to tears and helplessness. Xander pulled me into a hug and held me.

"I know its hard. But they're all okay for now I promise. The only thing you need to be worrying about is getting better. There's no way I'm taking you to Blairwood like this."

I knew I wasnt in the shape to go anywhere. But I wanted to get to Danny, River, and Max as soon as I could.

Xander carried me back to the bed and pulled the covers over me then sat down.