I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Never with you," I replied.

I took the bag of Doritos from the table in front of us and stuffed some in my mouth.

"With this hottie." I added once i swallowed and grinned at him.

He laughed and stole the controller from my hand.

"Hey!" I protested.

I stood up straight and changed my position as i sat with my head on his lap instead.

Justin raised an eyebrow and i just shrugged as i ate more of the doritos in my hand.

The Netflix icon thingie popped up as it started loading.

Justin was starting at his phone, distracted.

I stole the remote back from him and smiled in satisfaction once i had gotten it successfully.

I was looking for what to watch when i saw 'don't trust the b---- in apartment 23'. It's one of my favourite shows so I immediately clicked on it, ignoring Justin's groans in protest.

I slapped his arm and mumbled a "deal with it."

•••

Once the episode finished, i looked up at Justin to see him rolling his eyes at my mischievous smile.

"You liked it and you know it." I said.

Justin shook his head.

"No, I didn't. Apart from the fact that Chole was hot, the show was stupid." He said, though i could see the smile that was daring to come out.

I huffed. "Yeah right."

Justin took his phone out and checked the time.

"Well it's getting late, so i should go." He said as he picked up his jacket.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess." He said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Oh wow...okay

That shocked me a little bit.

Not just the fact that he kissed my cheek, but the flutter i felt in my stomach when he did so.

A pleasant flutter.

As soon as I could mutter the word goodbye, he was outside the door.

Just then, Selena opened the door and frowned at my dopey expression.

"You good?" She asked.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, i'm fine."

•••

"Why do we need to do this again?" I asked Selena.

"Because, mom and dad are fighting again. Do you really want to be there when that happens?" Selena asked as she picked a few things and threw them in the shopping basket.