Day 58: Book to Consider (2)

I have just started a very thought-provoking book. It touches some of the most talked about topics today: the Anti-Christ. Many claim that the Anti-Christ is roaming our world today. "Some believe the has already coem in the form of a Roman emperor, a German tyrant, or even an American president. Some believe the antichirst is yet to come, but the fall of Babylon is near, and it won't be long before we find out the identity of this herald of Jesus's second reign."

So, who challenges us to break down Revelations to discuss very troubling yet interesting topics? My friends, book number two of Katelyn's suggestions is: Revelations Unraveled by Jack Armstrong

Here's a sneak peak to heighten your interest.

"These theories [of the anti-christ], however, entertaining as they may be, have one potentially fatal flaw: they assume the scriptures are talkinga bout a person when they talk about the antichrist. After considerable research and study, I have found myself questioning if this is true. I have wondered - as you might have as well- who could put together an army of 200 million (Revelation 9:16) and come against Israel in the end of days. Back in the 1950s, many of us surmised it would be China, with their population of more than one billion souls. Even I was personally comfortable with this... until I begin to really study this book. What can I say? I'm inquisitive by nature, and I could not help asking the question, 'Where else could this many people come from'?" 

This book has really challenged me to ponder over the end days. I think we can both agree that this is a rather exciting topic (in the sense that it is very interesting), and I can't wait to finish reading it. This is Jack Armstrong's fourth book. He has a writting style that I love; I feel as if we are discussing these sensitive topis face to face. He seems to asnwer many of my reocurring questions. Revelations Unraveled is definitely suggested from yours truly, Katelyn. 

You can purchase the book here: 

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/revelations-unraveled-jack-armstrong/1118025843?ean=2940148276487

OR HERE

http://www.amazon.com/Revelations-Unraveled-Jack-Armstrong/dp/0615872972

With over a million copies sold, Jack Armstrong will make you think. Happy reading!