Day 67: A Quick Reminder

Regardless of what you're going through today or feeling, let this reminder sink deep into your heart:

You are uniquely designed; there will never be another like you in all of creation. All. Of. Creation. You have a purpose and a mission that the world--and those around you--severely need you to rise up to and live out. Nothing you think or do will ever change that fact. 

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139: 15B-16)

For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)

And remember that the great battle on the mountaintop is not what makes a man; it merely reveals what a man is already made of. Your hurt is what is making you. Let it be your training ground. Let it be your teacher. Let it make you who you were created to be. Because if you do, victory upon the mountaintop is yours for the taking.

Psalm 119:67 reminds us, "Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word. It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees." 

Without our suffering, we so easily stray. Our afflictions break us at our knees and drop us in holy submission before the throne of Christ. And there is where we find His grace, His power, His majesty. There, on our knees, we are surrendered and postured to give Him our everything. And the moment we, He immediately fills every space of our heart we surrender to Him.

To be filled with Christ is to become like Christ: to identify with Him. If we are identified with Christ, our stories become intertwined with His own... and because victory is His story, so it becomes ours as well. 

Your fight is making you a victor. Claim your crown.