You go for another take and the director congratulates you on your performance. The AD tells the crew to break for lunch and that you'll be filming the bedroom scene after lunch.

After you've warmed up, someone brings you hot soup and tells you that the hair and makeup department is waiting for you when you're ready. Shawn's arms are still wrapped around you, his chin resting on your head. He kisses your damp hair and rubs your arms to warm you up.

"You did amazingly babe, I'm still thinking about you in the shower." You giggle and blush but you're aware that you need to go and see hair and makeup for the next scene, after all this is a shoot and you want to take it seriously. You peck Shawn on the lips and wriggle out of his arms.
"I've got to go and see makeup now, I'll see you later for our bedroom scene." You wiggle your brows and Shawn grins. He slaps your ass as you turn away and you blow him a kiss.

When you reach the wardrobe department, the lady greets you and shows you what you'll be wearing next. She pulls out a black lacy lingerie set with a silky black slip dress over the top. She presents you with a pair of patent leather Louboutins. You gawk at the gorgeous shoes and she directs you to the bathroom to get dressed. It seems that the film crew have rented out the whole of the top floor of the hotel. You walk into the bathroom and slip on the costume. You admire yourself in the full length mirror before taking off the dress and snapping a cheeky selfie in the mirror and sending it to Shawn as a tease. You're wearing just the shoes and lingerie. He replies almost instantly with heart emojis and the drooling emoji and a message saying "You're taking that outfit home with you when we finish this shoot." You laugh and send him a bunch of kisses back.

Someone comes to escort you to a bedroom in the penthouse suite, where they are shooting the next scene and you walk in to see Shawn standing there in nothing but a pair of dark wash Levi's hanging on his hips. His hair is tousled and you internally celebrate that you've managed to bag such a fine specimen.

Someone puts a white shirt on him and he tucks it at the waist before turning to see you. He smiles and gives you a little wave. Amongst the chaos of the filming, Shawn always manages to find you. You give a small wave back and the director comes over to have a chat with you.

He tells you exactly what the objective of the scene is and the reasons behind your actions. He tells you where the camera are going to be and just to relax and enjoy it. You see the crew setting up fairy lights and cute neon lights in the background. You're actually really excited to film this, obviously getting hot and steamy with Shawn isn't anything new to you but with a crew of 20+ people you're definitely nervous. As the director chats with Shawn, you take a deep breath, preparing for the scene. Someone offers you a drink but you decline. One of the makeup team comes over and touches up your lip stick and foundation before you go for a rehearsal. The AD tells majority of the people who are not needed on set to wait in the other room by the monitor. This made you relax a little, less people in the room meant it was easier for you to imagine that it's just you and Shawn.

You rehearse your actions with Shawn and the director announces that you'll be going for a take. You hear Lights On begin to play in the background and Shawn quietly mouths the words to you as you wait for the director to shout action. You hear the call and Shawn pushes the bedroom door with his back, attaching his lips to yours and holding your body. You can see the camera out of the corner of your eye but you try to ignore it. Shawn pushes you back onto the plush bed and he leans over you, locking his lips with yours. His hands wonder down your body as he pulls off your dress. You're lying back on the bed with your knees bent slightly as Shawn kisses your neck. You begin to unbutton his shirt and peel it off his toned body, you run your hands up and down his chest while he kisses your collarbones.

The director yells "cut" and Shawn grins at you before giving you a hand to help you up. He pulls you close and kisses your temple. The director comes over and asks you to do another take. He says that you're doing great and you blush, you totally got caught up in the moment and forgot that there were people actually watching.

You have to do about 5 takes of the scene for different angles and because Shawn managed to get your dress caught on your shoe. You had burst into giggles because everything was too serious and Shawn had struggled trying to unhook the dress strap off your heels. He had laughed too along with majority of the crew. You'd had to have a break to calm down.

You've finished your section of filming although Shawn has a few more days to do where he is actually singing the lyrics to the camera.

You walk to a spare room, changing into your comfy jeans and jumper. You jump when you hear your ring tone. Shawn sent you a message. You pick up your phone and read it:

"Don't forget the lingerie."

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT