At this point, Jacob's happy that he didn't end his own life-despite the law is keeping both of their eyes on him-he has the best girlfriend, he not letting his ex, Alessia, get into his head anymore, his grudge isn't that heavy for his enemies, he even dropped Rakim, he has the best of friends, content that Rayan is healing, and his adopted parents are seeking to take it easy on him now they noticing his maturity; even his adopted father allowed him to change his surname to his birth one. So yeah, he legally goes by Jacob Perez for the second time. What a powerful name as he considers it. But at this point, he's missing. The Snapchat stranger that was his best guidance counselor.

Jacob suddenly felt bad that he reinstalled and been using the app for awhile and didn't bother to hit up Chres one bit. They would see each other stories every now and then. They sometimes catch each other tweets and posts on other platforms, but neither of them trip about it. They both had lives to be attentive to behind the app, behind the phones. What mattered is that as long as both of the boys were fine.

Another thing, I don't know if this was mentioned somewhere in the story but, Chresanto never kept Jacob's nude. He deleted it instantly. The truth is, he just wanted to talk with Jacob but didn't know how to approach, and he thought Snapchat would somehow be a weird approach. Maybe because he thought Jacob was a snobby boy would who leave him on open after wanting to talk with him, or Chres would seem like a creep.

Jacob hits Chres up after almost a year. He was nervous but it was worth making the first move because they had a great time catching up with life one by one. Making each other laugh that one day, Kehlani enters their apartment and see Jacob has this suspicious smile on his face and been chuckling for a while. She honestly tried hard to not care if it was anyone interesting making him be this way. She was getting a little concerned because Jacob rarely spoke to her when she came in, and usually he speaks instantly whenever she appears. But she ended up shrugging her thoughts away and they had sex in the overnight hours. Since her pussy was Jacob's favorite sleeping pill, he was slightly snoring and Kehlani unexpectedly glared over at his phone. Ever since they've been together, trust was already constructed between them so Kehlani felt like it wasn't a need to go through Jacob's phone. But the anticipation was eating her up that sneakily reached over for his phone. A typical girl would probably go through the boy's camera roll and text messages, but as she went through there, it would be hella Twitter/Instagram screenshots, gross animal experiments, and his little sister-nothing she could find there. She went to the iMessage app, and it's really nothing there either. She noticed a badge with a good number on Snapchat, so she went on there. It's just a few peers from school replying to his snaps but also noticed someone left him on open a few hours ago.

The conversations between princeindigo and imtheplugg were an interesting read to Kehlani. You can assume whatever they were talking about it, but this makes Kehlani wake up and calmly question Jacob until she neverminds it and put his phone on standby. The interesting part about their relationship is both of them are bi, so she's in fear that one day, Jacob is gonna leave her for a boy. A tad bit younger one, and fears that are probably one of his reason why he wants to move to the states sooner. From here on out, this also made her look at Jacob a little different, but she didn't bother talking about it, right away.

That is until Kehlani realized Jacob has been talking with her a less. Even when he was busy in his classes and labs, he would pay more attention to Chres and ignore her texts and even snaps. He thought he wasn't doing anything wrong now they live together and see each other faces every day. Obviously, they ended up arguing about it to the point Jacob had to clear his head by staying at his parent's house for a couple of days, before coming clean to Kehlani.

Coming clean such as, admitting being close in the strangest way ever, having in and out feelings for Chres and plans to see him soon-likely when his probation is up and when this case puts to rest. This doesn't mean that Jacob wants to end the relationship because long distance relationships seem risky and he doesn't even know Chres feels the same way for Jacob.

Oh, speaking of the case, lmao, this is sick.

Trevor and Michael never made it to the further court dates because they've been murdered. Not at the same time, though. Mike was shot like a week before Trevor. No, Jacob didn't kill both of them.

He killed one of them.

Trevor showed up at his place, causing some bullshit such as blaming him for being Mike's murderer (when actually, Rakim was the one, also he tried killing Rayan bc they don't like each other for some reason, I haven't got to make up why). Jacob still hated Trevor with his guts so his menace mentality returns when Trevor tried to kill him first. They ended up dodging each other, targeting bullets around the place, and Jacob absentmindedly aims to bullets to his enemies skull and chest.

Jacob, Kehlani, Rayan, Elijah, Bryshere, even Jacob's adopted father sat down and found out ways to get rid of Trevor's corpse and make up any other lies so the law won't give Jacob any deep consequence since he's in already in the system. Jacob's dad confirms that Trevor's body should be dumped down in the Humble River... so all of them in the sneakiest way possible, drops his body in the deeps of the water, along with his gun and phone. The officials labeled it as a disappearance and only questioned Jacob about it a few times. The cover ups were without a doubt, believable.

This was Jacob's first murder attempt and he luckily got away with it. If Jacob were to die, what actually happened will be in the grave along with him. And as for Rakim, he left the country.

And this means the case about Rayan being almost murder had closed, since Mike's dead and Trevor's "missing". Jacob's free of probation. And being free of probation, meaning he's going to Georgia to see Chresanto. Yeah, Kehlani ended up understanding Jacob, so the couple and his friends ended up flying to the states together. #goals

It's great Chres isn't home from uni yet because he didn't know how to tell his mom that someone from another country is coming to visit him.

So as the trip happened, the two boys had some alone time outside somewhere on a late night since everyone was out partying. Both of the boys confessed their feelings can really do nothing about right away, but they ended up sharing a kiss. They were genuinely happy with that.

Oh yeah, Chres told Jacob that he didn't hold his nude in hostages and it went well unlike his thoughts lmao.

so that's a wrap of the story that I didn't really make time to make chapters for. once again, I apologized for discontinuing the story all because I grew out of it. sooner, there's a general fictional that I'm kinda sorta working on, called Solstice. idk will anyone read that because I haven't been on here in forever, and I wanna take my writing to a new direction. I'm growing out of the mb fanfics and no one would seem to understand. I was lowkey inspired by Shameless that I was binge watching months ago, now waiting for the new season lol.

but anyways, I really enjoyed writing this story as I was jugging with class and work. will I miss it? yes. will I miss the hype of it? most definitely. I did know this story would be poppin'. I honestly thought it was another flop that I had to delete because it seemed uninteresting to others, so it would be uninteresting to me sometimes. with this story, I was inspired by snapchat (obviously), my freshman year in college, and some 5H fanfics I'd be obsessed with at the time.

I really appreciate you guys for everything. much love, much love.

- Asia