attention.

hey y'all. how ya been? it's been forever. I've been okay.

so in May I believe, I told you that I'm trying to pull through with this story by making another part--a sequel within this book basically. if you were waiting on that, I can explain.

I'm gonna lose everyone's interest even more, but I realized that I'm not into mb fanfics anymore. I loved creating (and trashing) every piece of fanfic that came to mind when I was 15 or 16 years old. Now I'm 21, and yeah, it's nowhere the same anymore. I'm pretty sure almost everyone feels the same way. plus, mindless behavior doesn't even exist anymore, lmao. I don't keep up with the members that separated. old and new.

I made this story like December 2015 (unexpectedly published it in Feb 2016) and I'm stuck and give up what to do with it next. It's not because I don't know what should happen around the ending, it just that, I'm tired of focusing on it. It feels old to me. I've never worked on a story for so long. I want something new. and this story is dreading me. nevertheless, whenever I come up with some bomb ass plot in this story, there were/are some things in my life that make writing be the last thing on my mind. so sadly, I'm gonna have to discontinue it. I don't know if I have readers for this story anymore anyway.

as I'm ending it from this point, here are some tea I thought about adding in this story. and it's from the top of my mind:

As this lil' sequel begins, Jacob is now a felon and on a 9-month probation from the frame that either Mike, Trevor, or Rakim put on him. However, he was caught for that robbery he attempted with Rakim, by the DNA fingerprints on the weapons he used. Therefore, he couldn't fly in the U.S. to see Chresanto for the summer because of it. He couldn't see him anyway because he deleted the Snapchat app for a while before he posts a video on Twitter dissing Mike and Trevor. it was trending in the Toronto university he attended.

Chresanto hasn't thought about texting/FaceTiming Jacob so he moved on, focusing on his own life like attending a four-year university that far from his Savannah residence, unintentionally failing classes as majoring in business. He and his girlfriend Normani cut off the communications after their rough summer break up, but somehow she dates Justine. No, she wasn't plotting on getting with her and the two girls didn't go to the same school as Chres and Bryson, if y'all wondering. Justine finally realized it was messy to be in a relationship with a best friend's ex-girl, so yeah they didn't date for long. Chresanto felt a bit happy with that, feeling like he can trust Justine again, talks with Normani periodically, and he ends up dating this girl he met ever since freshmen orientation, Amandla. Bryson tried to warn him but Chresanto was being blind, or probably oblivious. For someone that was believing those two would be dating anytime soon, Bryson thinks Amandla could be a snake to Chresanto, because she loves to party and leave with any boy or girl. So, he didn't bother to be her friend. He had problems on his own like getting a girl he known for a while pregnant. Yeah, he wanted to be the father but had no idea how to prepare for that. And he wasn't making the option of dropping out of school.

Forgot to mention, Jacob and Kehlani officially dates after sleeping together on the night of her graduation, missing the whole ceremony after getting dressed for it. Her family grabbed the bachelor degree for her but wasn't happy when she ditches the appearance, over a "trashy, lowlife undergraduate"-is what they label Jacob, and said some not nice things about his late mother. Things like she faced her well-deserved consequence for being one of best known Toronto's homewrecker. Surprisingly, Jacob didn't put up a fight and just laughed at how crude and immature they were. He used to the insults nearly everyone made about his birth mother. Plus, Jacob without hesitation admits his mom was a whore. The couple remained stronger after Kehlani's family disliked him, gets an apartment together... but with Bryshere and Elijah. Jacob thought it was a brilliant idea since living on campus was full of exposure. To represent his maturity, always seen with suits and ties because of drastic court dates, and changing his major to biomedical science with no minor, he cuts his afro curls (just like he looks rn). Remember when he mentioned to Chres that he mother passed due to AIDS? Well, one of his dreams is to find a cure to that, alongside with going to a graduate school somewhere in the United States. Preferably, in New York.