thirty four - 1:52am

I'm giving you a warning that I switched it up a bit. don't hate me on this one.

also, listen to Keep the Family Close by Drake. yes, it's in the playlist. I think the song is perfect for this part of the story.

---

j (1:53am): babe? you're up?

alessia (1:55am): for now.

j (1:55am): can't sleep?

alessia (1:56am): obviously.

j (1:58am): same. may i ask why?

alessia (2:00am): i sense that you want to go ahead and break up with me.

j (2:01am): alright. why you think so?

alessia (2:02am): you wanted us to talk. meaning one of us did wrong.

j (2:04am): if anything, the both of us did wrong.

(2:06am): i know you see the flaws in this relationship. and i want to tell you that we should just quit. we can't stay together if all we gonna do is make each other miserable. face it Alessia, we argue almost constantly now.

(2:07am): i hate to do this but something's gotta give.

Read 2:08 AM

(2:11am): anyone's lucky to have you. i'm no longer the lucky one.

alessia (2:12am): so you telling me that's no hope for anything else?

j (2:12am): yeah.

alessia (2:14am): what, you're attracted to another girl that you decided that we should just break up? all of a sudden, you finally sat down and thought about all the flaws between us?

j (2:15am): after all this on and off shit, you don't wanna let go now? this doesn't have anything to do with me being attracted to someone else. don't start any of that bullshit.

(2:18am): wow, if you witness all the fuck ups, why you didn't just let me go before? because look, all we're doing is just hurting each other. for instance, you're kinda talking with fucking what's his name. i know you rant to him about me and YOU KNOW i don't like him and he doesn't like me. and lol, your couple of friends thinks i'm a shitty boyfriend. yeah, they're right. it annoys me that they claiming it before i could do it myself. and why this relationship has to be secret? how old are we? huh?

alessia (2:21am): it's funny bc i wasn't the one who wanted a secret relationship. i clearly remember the time that you didn't want anyone to know that we was dating bc your ways of fucking around with other girls. that actually hurts but i had to continue to pretend that it was okay. put the pieces together on why we was being on and off.

(2:22am): i can't say everything's your fault. we just have a lot of disagreements. maybe our ways of being stupid isn't making any better.

j (2:24am): yeah. this whole one-sided thing isn't helping.

alessia (2:24am): one-sided? so now you think i'm the selfish one.

j (2:25am): look, we're both selfish. just accept the fact. i'm hurt just like you are.

alessia (2:26am): the one that's doing the hurting shouldn't have the right to feel hurt.

j (2:27am): so what? you think i'm faking everything? i don't think we would have this conversation right now.

(2:28am): see this is what i'm talking about.

(2:28am): if you think i don't give a fuck about anything, i would've wished to make out with Lauren instead of you earlier.

(2:29am): you don't even trust me.

alessia (2:31am): even though you didn't really say this but you're right. shit was a lot better when we was just friends.

j (2:32am): neither of us should stress out about each other. as we were trying to get back together, i the one that apologize. can't remember a time that you said sorry to me when you fucked up. but hey, i decided to be the nice one.

(2:34am): never thought i'd say this, but i regret it. we could've stayed moved on in the first place.

alessia (2:35am): happy that neither of us should apologize to one another now?

j (2:36am): like what's apologizing bc we wasted each other time gonna do? we both just playing each other. if we apologize now, and don't trust each other, what would be the point?

(2:37am): an apology doesn't fix a fractured heart, y'know.

(2:38am): i don't mean to hurt you, but we gotta face reality.

(2:38am): and i know you're crying, bc i am too.

alessia (2:40am): i guess this is the best for the both of us.

j (2:40am): yeah.

(2:41am): i'll always care for you.

Read 2:43 AM

(2:43am): and thanks for finding some parts of me that i didn't know it existed.

Read 2:44 AM