seventy two - 1:31am

princeindigo | so what i'm hearing is that you had a dream of me kissing you?

imtheplugg | Obviously.

princeindigo | lmao oh wow.

| i'm seriously laughing btw but not in a bad way. it's cute really.

imtheplugg | And ever since then I've been getting this weird vibe whenever you message me...

| I can't describe it but all I know it feels weird.

princeindigo | like, you're developing some crush on me or some shit like that?

imtheplugg | Seriously, I don't know.

princeindigo | if you do find out and if it's a crush thing, i advise you not. you know me. i'm giving you a warning right now.

| DO. NOT. HAVE. A. CRUSH. ON. ME.

imtheplugg | I don't even have a crush on you, tf? I like someone else matter of fact lmao

princeindigo | yeah but didn't you say you had no idea?

imtheplugg | Curious question, why you're giving me warnings or whatnot?

princeindigo | i came to a conclusion that i'm a heartbreaker.

imtheplugg | Do you like hurt people's feelings?

princeindigo | no i don't, but it happens.

imtheplugg | Listen how you sound right now.

princeindigo | yeah, go ahead and say that if i don't like the fact i'm some heartbreaker, i should change that. i don't wanna explain bc no one bother to know where i'm coming from. i'm tired of trying to change when it just keeps getting worse. like for instance and this is actually happening, i'm digging this girl and my ex suddenly jealous. i've completely moved on from my ex. i feel content while doing it. and she wants to pop outta nowhere, trying to ruining my life in the process. now, i can admit that i hurt her in the worst way, but our goal is to not make each other priorities anymore---tho that it happened in the first place. every time she wants to ruin my life, she reminds me that i'm not shit. and she's right. she's not even the only one who tell me that.

imtheplugg | Eventually, someone will help you change for the better. You and them gotta have the patience. Stop saying "fuck it" and let your bad habit becomes greater all the time.