sixteen - 2:03pm

[3 days later]

imtheplugg added you as a friend!

imtheplugg is typing...

imtheplugg | You lucky enough that I just unfriended you. Hey. How are you? And not to sound desperate, but can you please get into details about that pic already.

princeindigo added you as a friend!

princeindigo is typing...

princeindigo | yes. no bullshit this time.

imtheplugg | First things first, how are you?

princeindigo | i'm good. rn i'm running thru the 6 with my woes.
| literally.
| we have a day off from school and we figured that we're not gonna spend a Friday doing anything.

imtheplugg | Lucky. I'm at my last class of the day and this shit boring. Help me.

j (sixtoronto) accepted your follow request. Now you can see their photos and videos.

imtheplugg | Forgot I refollwed you.

princeindigo | do you want that acc? bc i'm more active on my personal. i'll give you the secrets on where i find the lq rares.

imtheplugg | What I want is this talk about that pic. Now I'm sorry that I keep bringing it up but I have to know, somehow.
| Aye what's your other personal acc again?

princeindigo | hotlinejacob

imtheplugg | Wow you love that banana wafer head ass so much.

princeindigo | just like you love that kid that has a thing putting his thumbs in somebody's butt and ruining gucci flip flops :(
| if he claims that they are gucci since he keeps saying dress it up and make it real for me.
| not he got a rap career but ain't rich.
| child support got him lockdown bruh.

imtheplugg | Stfu you ain't shit.
| I shouldn't be laughing rn.

princeindigo | alright, right when i find somewhere to charge up my phone in this mall, i'll discuss.

imtheplugg | Which that'll be at least 2 hours later.

princeindigo | i found at outlet under 2 seconds cause i slay.

imtheplugg | I hate that song so much stop it.

princeindigo | me too thank god i found someone that hates it. it's has a good message but bey should stick to singing.

imtheplugg | Um you sure you hate that song? Bc once I saw you dab and milly rock to that song with your lady friend lol.

princeindigo | ever heard of common courtesy?
| but anyways, that was just alessia. she always on my snapchat as you can see lol.

imtheplugg | Are she lowkey your girlfriend?

princeindigo | nah.

imtheplugg | Both of y'all kinda look alike that I thought y'all was related for a minute lol.

princeindigo | yeah i don't think i would send a nude to a relative.