fifty eight - 9:19pm

"After the show it's the after party, then!" Bryshere abruptly raps out loud, hopping into Jacob's dark room. "After the party it's the hotel lobby and—"

"—Shhh!" Elijah and Kehlani, who's sitting on Jacob's bed, interjects at him in unison, because they was absorbed into a thriller movie on Jacob's television, that's streaming on his Netflix account.

Bryshere glares at what's playing on the tv while closing door, then he realizes this movie is too familiar with them that he makes a skeptical look over at the two, even though the only predominate light in the room is the television.

"Really? The Purge: Anarchy?" he sarcastically questions, starting to ambulate over at the desk to take a seat. "What if Canada have a purge one day?"

"Can't wait," Elijah mumbles, eyes glued to the television that's at the corner of the room. "12 hours of fucking awesomeness."

"Yeah I'd think I'll participate too. That's probably the only way to survive, I think," Kehlani adds in her inputs, absentmindedly quaking her right foot, not taking her eyes off the screen too. "Aye, Yazz, wasn't Jacob was just with you not too long ago?"

"Oh right, his ex stopped him on the way back," Bryshere answers, looking over at Kehlani, and she just merely nods.

Though, she knows how Jacob is when Alessia tries to keep in touch with him. And it honestly makes her mad, too. Kehlani is sure that she isn't mad out of jealousy or whatever that could be the case, she just gets irritated along with Jacob when there's something going on that puts him in the worst mood. She don't like seeing Jacob melancholy, especially when he doesn't show his sadness around his friends. Usually, he's so loud and fun loving. Kehlani hates that part of him is gradually breaking down, and only people are responsible for breaking it.

Even since she witness Jacob and Rayan verbal altercation almost a week ago, Kehlani been trying to stick by his side as much as he can. She don't want Jacob to be capable of doing something that he can't undo, like hurting himself. She certainly don't mind being one of the people that can try their all to make Jacob happy, for prolongs into a good mood at least. Even if he ever does, she's not gonna dismiss herself from his life throughout all the obstacles. More like, she'd like to be stuck with Jacob for a long time. No matter what can come over them.

All this thinking about Jacob makes Kehlani not pay attention to the movie anymore. It's not like it's her first time seeing it anyway.

"I swear I'm not drunk or anything, but fuck that nigga that you love so bad, and fuck you too!" the three young adults overhears the familiar angry voice over the unlocked door. Their heads averts the movie, to the door, giving their full attention into what's happening over the other side of the door. "I don't know why all of a fucking sudden you—"

"—Just explain to me the scars on your wrist," Alessia tries to sound calms as possible, after yelling along with Jacob before they arrived at the floor his room is located. "Please."

Scars. Yes. After Trevor told him something mean and Jacob happened to punch his jaw almost in half, Jacob skips the lunch with his two friends, skips his next class, just to run a razor across the skin of his wrist a few times. He was so much in mental pain, all thanks to Trevor helping it. And whenever he's in so much pain, Jacob would abandon himself from everything and everyone at all cost to harm himself. After someone push his mood on edge, he becomes irritated all day and who knows when his mood will cool down.

The last time he cut was, a year ago. One night, he started to cry because he's... him. Today, he reunited with the blades he thought he wouldn't need anymore. Jacob didn't make those few fresh scars just to seek for attention, it's just how life got him that faze from now on. He just disobeyed the semicolon tattoo, jumping to conclusion that he got it inked on him for nothing. The scars is right below the tattoo and do he feel bad for ignoring the reminder of it?

snapchat ➵ royce [discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें