sixty five - 10:59am

imtheplugg | Happy Birthday, Jacob. Alright, are you sure that you're 20 because you still look young as shit? lol. But anyways, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm satisfied that I got to met someone like you. At times, I wished we started to converse in a better way but at the same time, I doubt things would be like the way it is between us. I'm glad that you depend on me for some assistance and I try my best to make you content with things, and vice verse. I'm glad to call you a friend. You're much of lit person that I wish it was easy to let my friends and I fly up to the 6 and kick it with you, especially at a day like this. Don't like anyone ruin your day, please. This is your first day of being 20 for crying out loud. The meaning for today is carpe diem, so live by it.

| Yeah, we haven't talked in a couple of days now. Disappointed in me or not, I hope to still have plenty of ways to show you how different I am, compared to the people that leaves you full of bullshit and displeasure. I refuse to create anymore problems with you, as of now. The purpose of being your friend is make things okay again. It's great that you attend to one of the greatest universities in the country, meaning that you destined for the future. I can envision it right now, you're gonna be successful. You're gonna ride around your dream car. You're gonna smile comfortably in your dream home. You're gonna be with (and possibly marry) someone that thinks the world of you, relevant enough for them to think you're the reason they breathe. And you will write about your peerless past, instead of dwelling or it. Even though, you seem to laugh about it. I like that, surprisingly.

| Even though you seem to be lost with your goals at the moment, remember, you are allowed to be lost. You haven't lived a fraction of your life yet, so yeah. Think about that. You have to take a walk on different path, even if it's hundreds or millions. ENJOY THE FUCKING JOURNEY. Tonight, drink and smoke the trees as much as you can with your closest people that's blessed to have you. But don't you bother to drunk snap me, lmao.

| I know it haven't been six months since we've known each other for me to write a bunch of paragraphs on your birthday. I'm just here to remind you of how much of an amazing, funny, focused, good looking, talented, and genuine person you are. Crop every feeling that emerges inside of you. Surrender. And have a happy birthday, my nigga.

| ALL PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH UP

princeindigo | chres. wow. i'm

| speechless.

| just for you, i will have the greatest day ever. i won't think so much about anything. i'll be carefree.

| you didn't have to do this. i'm more than glad to have you as a friend. with words like this, you have so much ahead of you. and hopefully, i'm in your henceforth. i don't wanna put you a side of any damn thing.

| you the one that deserves someone who got the knowledge to make things up so perfectly. nothing makes sense without you.

| i love you.

-

i think i know what to write next now.

and for the ones that complimented me on the note i left before this chapter, it actually means so much. y'all being so sure placed me in a great mood, since yesterday was full of hell for me. i love each and every one of you.

- asia

snapchat ➵ royce [discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें