fifty one - 7:45am

For the first time in a while, he got out of bed in a decent mood. Maybe his mood appears to be decent because today is Friday, he don't have to worry about getting out of bed early for the next two days. From what he's thinking about as he's tying up the strings his signature pair of sneakers, the low cut white forces, the days will only consists of be present to all his classes, finish up that lengthy essay that's mandatory to be submitted next week, try to visit his advisor to concluding the dance major, and if he have any leisure time━which it's obviously around the evening to night fall━he'll make a stop to Weston Road to kick it with his new friends, Kehlani and Rakim.

Jacob finds it legit that he now kickin' it with people that's kinda older than him. They've been at York longer than he did. They have interesting majors and Jacob on the other hand, he can't have a good sophomore year when it haven't even ended yet. Not being aware that he would have so many problems lately, he rather prefer his first year at this university. College is nothing but stress, but he stressed less. He was financially stable to cover up some of the tuition and had good times with people he don't fuck with anymore, prominently Rayan and Alessia. It was even more lit because he made time to attend to a lot of parties. Surprisingly, Jacob haven't partied so much this year. He doesn't know if that's progress or something unhealthy.

As he got so much shit to accomplish before his sophomore year comes to an end, he wants to abandon the thought of running up for class president. This little election seminar happens next week and he haven't thought about a speech. Oh, he knows his enemy Trevor isn't gonna be elected for next semester, so he got nothing to worry about. Jacob just wants a chilled junior year. He wants to focus on his classes, and step away from the huge organizations. His side of being a menace is making a comeback, yeah, it's best for him to be a 'laid-back' student.

A student that's a scholar when the sun is up, and scandalous when the stars are up.

Jacob slips on his forest green OVO hoodie that just ensembles 'Know Yourself'. The disadvantages of flaunting this new arrival hoodie around is that Rayan has the same, but it's pink. They both wanted black but there wasn't anymore in the store. Black is one of Jacob's favorite color so of course he tried to prevent from going crazy. But, too bad the boys isn't wearing the sweater like friendship bracelets anymore.

And y'know Jacob dreads into going to political science because that's a class he have with his ex best friend, but luckily, he doesn't have that class everyday. Now this dance class, that's a different story.

After getting his mind off of Rayan, finishing off dressing his soft, curly afro in a high ponytail, and lint rolling his black skinny jeans, Jacob grabs his phone. The second time he grabbed it after he turned off his alarm. Before unlocking the device with his thumbprint, he scrolling through his little notifications. Not a Snapchat notification from Chresanto one bit, but a text from Kehlani. It was two at that. The afro curly haired older adolescent wanted to stall by being aesthetic by taking a couple of mirror selfies of his simple outfit of the day, but after discovering Kehlani sent him something a few minutes ago, the patience was no where.

But now, he just slightly sighed because Chresanto is now reaching him. Jacob figures why not accepting the FaceTime Audio call.

"Drake get a little too emotional, so therefore, J. Cole," Chresanto chuckles as he threw in his input, before Jacob could even greet him. So Chresanto thought he should instantly answers Jacob's question while controlling the steering wheel, on his way to school.

Yep, the youngin' did fell asleep in the middle of playing 21 Questions. When Jacob asked him is he tired and he answered that he wasn't sure, he didn't want Jacob to throw some fit.

"I know that showin' emotion don't ever mean I'm a pussy," Jacob cheeses while rapping Lord Knows, to counter at Chres' brief opinion. "Know that I don't make music for niggas who don't get pussy."