forty nine - 12:00am

princeindigo | i'm so sorry for taking my anger at out on you earlier. everyone was pissing me off all at once.

imtheplugg | Lmao.

princeindigo | ?

imtheplugg | You can't keep apologizing after you've done something you intended to do all the time.

princeindigo | i know.

imtheplugg | But you act like you don't.

| And yeah before you even ask, I am mad at you.

| Lol every time you catch some type of attitude at me, you wanna apologize afterwards when it's not even genuine. Kinda like you're obligated to because you want to get on my good side, still.

| I'm not fucking stupid.

princeindigo | i didn't say you was fucking stupid look if you wanna mention this nude again, i don't care anymore. i have problems ten times deeper than the damn picture.

imtheplugg | Cool.

princeindigo | you ain't the only one who hits me with "cool" to show that you're mad at me.

imtheplugg | Not surprised.

princeindigo | what's that suppose to mean?

imtheplugg | Nothing.

princeindigo | i just wanna talk with you to get my mind off things.

imtheplugg | Oh.

princeindigo | oh you still think i'm talking with you only if i need you for something?

imtheplugg | Yeah.

princeindigo | obviously not true.

imtheplugg | Right.

princeindigo | can you stop? your short texts are irritating the fuck outta me and i said i'm sorry. why you can't accept it already?

imtheplugg | Lol.

Opened 3mins ago

y'know someone's mad at you when they send you one-worded messages suddenly lol.

- asia