twenty two - 8:59pm

I switched it up and there's some things in this chapter that could be triggering. just so you know.

-

"Don't tell me this motherfucker lied," Chresanto mutters in irritation, tapping to end the FaceTime call on his iPad, for the second time. He picks up his 6s and accessed to the chat on Snapchat that was between him and the Toronto native, just to make sure did he try to connect to the right email Jacob insisted him to contact on.

As he pressed the home button twice to close the app, and landed on Spinrilla, a message notification appeared on the top of his screen, along with a vibration. It was just a message from one of his friends, Bryson.

Bryson (9:01pm): get online to play cod my nigga.

Actually, that was a plan B that Chresanto sketched. Y'know, if Jacob would've never asked to FaceTime him. Maybe if Chres calls him and won't answer again, he would never mind that raincheck of reaching for his headset and controller.

'Nah not this time.' Chres sented to his friend, before he could try to call Jacob for the third time. When he grabbed the iPad that he placed on his bed, he glanced over his phone, and noticed Bryson left him on read, as always. One of the reasons why Chresanto hardly text him━though he's the one usually don't reply back or open a message. Either it's a bad habit or a popular stereotype of his skin complexion.

Resuming on what he wanted to do on his phone, he strolled in his Spinrilla playlist, began playing a song from Future's latest mixtape, and aloofly tossed his device to aside in exchange of the iPad.

jprz96@gmail.com wants to FaceTime you...

Right when he was about to call him for the third time. But at the same time, Chresanto was being hesitant on reaching Jacob again because he didn't want to considered as thirsty. He got too much pride to be a thirsty individual. Besides, it's not like a girl that he's trying to talk to.

But questionably, as soon he tapped 'accept' and the servers in the middle of connecting, Chres began to feel nervous. For once, he never talked with anyone that he never met before. In other words, he never had an internet friend━if it's okay to call Jacob a friend, because it's weird on how they became friends. Very eccentric. And another reason why he's contemplating to label Jacob as a friend because as you can see, Jacob's rude and problematic towards Chresanto. He pretty sure Jacob don't call Chresanto a friend; but how the way they converse on Snapchat is far from acquainting. Anyways, he wanted to avoid on making a internet friend, because he didn't want his life to be like any of those Catfish episodes, minus the relationship part. He don't have time for dealing with conflict with someone that reside distance away and never ever met before.

After it successfully connected, Chres knew it wasn't a such thing is ending the call right on the spot.

"Ayyee 'sup, fucker?" Jacob happily greets the boy that was on his phone screen. Just to make this FaceTime call more interesting, sarcasm, Jacob's voice is raspy in congestion, thanks to a cold he steadily caught a couple of days ago. From a runny nose that he though it wasn't too much of a big deal, to a dry, irritating throat he woke up to during the previous morning. He's been coughing here and there and yet he still smoking as if nothing's wrong.

"'Sup, asshole?" Chresanto returns the vulgar acknowledgement, trying his best not to laugh.

"You have what shouldn't be your camera roll so that's why I called you a fucker, fucker," Jacob ridicules, with a pursed in smile.

"You mean, the picture that's in here right?" Chres waves his standby phone to his iPad.

"Ahhhh," Jacob lifts up his chin and mutters. "Fucker."