thirty three - 7:51pm

'come over to my room. there's something we need to talk about.'

While contemplating on his composed message for about five minutes now, he finally taps the highlighted blue send button. After the delivered receipt popped up under his message, Jacob deeply exhales, dropping his phone next to him on the bed. He shut his eyes closed as he scans his fingers under his soft curls, gripping on them from the roots. His mind never stops running with the things that's giving him a hard time. At least he's great at flaunting this façade when stuff in his life goes unpleasant.

Jacob never been the type to inform others on what's wrong with him, unless if his friends are the one that's asking. Sometimes, if anything, he lie to them. There's something about him never like opening up to people about his emotions. More likely, he spends his time alone if there's something irregular going on; like right now.

You guessed it, he continues to consider on split up with Alessia. Everything that he shared to Chresanto on why he's up so late is pretty much the truth. He appreciate the fact that Chresanto seems to be up, practically listening to him. Jacob also finds it cute that Chres was endeavoring to find something to say about this situation. Jacob wouldn't say that the things that Chres said didn't help anything. He just wish that things wasn't just easier said than done. He just wish that whatever the things that Chres sent in the chat exactly pinpoints, except that one thing that Chres mentioned. Also what Jacob is stressing about.

If everything turns out perfect after the couple turn out as friends again, most likely, Jacob won't be in the best mood. He will be confused. He will be sorta pissed off.

Jacob picks up his space grey Apple device again, and noticed his message has been stuck on delivered for somewhat a while now. This is giving him anxiety. He predicts that Alessia read the message in her notifications, so she's kinda putting him on hold. He understands that she started to get apprehensive when his text includes the life changing sentence━we need to talk. Who doesn't get nervous when that's mentioned? If you did something wrong, or not. The effect of that sentence never turns out great.

When he pressed the home button to return to the various apps, he noticed Chresanto is currently typing something in the chat. They've been chatting with one another for a minute now. Something that'll get Jacob slightly outta his terrible mood. While Jacob is content about it, Chres never asked him how is he doing. Yet. Jacob realized that Chresanto sent him a message, so Jacob taps on the notification banner.

imtheplugg | I don't understand lmao. You said that you would fail Spanish in high school but aren't you half Mexican?

Jacob doesn't blame him for being a little confused.

princeindigo | no one, including my mom, taught me spanish. so therefore, that shit's oddly foreign to me. but people claims that they hence an accent whenever i talk "serious" or whatever. how when i can only hear the accent that my sperm donor gave me lmao.

| btw views release like eight days after my bday oh damn

After he sent his two message in the chat, a message from Alessia finally arrived. While his miserableness turned into something a little hesitant, he pulled down his list of notifications, to quick reply.

strawberry bubblegum (7:58pm): about what we have to talk about, is it bad?

He was right on what he predicted. But Jacob don't know how to answer her. He don't wanna reveal anything by texting. If so, what would be the point of talking personally? So he swipe right, began typing something that he haven't really thought about.

And by the way, he's thinking about changing her name in his contacts.

'just come over when you can.'