sixty - 11:00pm

princeindigo | she's lucky that i'm not thinking about pressing charges on her ass.

imtheplugg | I'll be so embarrassed on driving that around oh shit.

princeindigo | wow thanks for the reminder yo

| everyone has a special way to piss me off now

imtheplugg | Did you say that she damaged Trevor's car too?

princeindigo | who?

imtheplugg | Trevor, supposedly Alessia likes until she damaged his shit

princeindigo | again, who?

imtheplugg | No time for pettiness but the nigga that you don't like.

princeindigo | yeah she wrecked his shit but what this gonna do with me? we was in a argument earlier and she just had to stoop that fucking low. why the fuck i gave her my spare key in the first place? WHEN SHE GOT HER OWN CAR

| idk who i'm pissed at more. her or myself.

| see i would seek revenge with her ride, but nah. I understand it was just out of anger, but still she shouldn't've done it.

| she could've shaded me so much on social media if anything and i don't think i would have a problem. she could've burned all my favorite pair of shoes for all i care. she could've exposed my sexuality to my damn parents if she's that mad at me and i wouldn't care.

imtheplugg | That car's your life huh?

princeindigo | apparently. i run away with it when i'm not okay. i know it's not the best but it's my favorite possession. i take off with it when people at this place give and my mom give me a headache. now, it'll give me an headache when i take it to some repair shop.

| the last time i took an uber, it was hell lmao

imtheplugg | How hell was it?

princeindigo | almost two years ago, most of the people that i don't fuck with anymore went to some party. i forgot who paid to get us there and back. couldn't be me especially i had to sit on trevor's lap on the way back from the party. i still cringed what the fuck

imtheplugg | OH SHIT I'M DEAD

princeindigo | not funny.

| idk who invited his ass bc i didn't like him then.

| my question is why no one requested for a van ugh.

| he was drunk as shit and i sat on his fucking lap. the fucker kept thrusting his lower half every now and then that i just wanted to get out as the uber driver was going 70 mph and just play in traffic.

| worst night ever. well, coming back to this university was.

imtheplugg | Whoa, I'm so sorry. I'm imagined how uncomfortable that was not bc he practically wanted to have sex with you LMAO

princeindigo | say that shit again and i'm blocking you.

| even if i didn't dislike him, and he liked me as something more than that, i still would be highly uncomfortable bc i'm one that's doing the thrusting.

| nothing's getting up in this ass nope nope nope i'm sorry that can't happen.

imtheplugg | So, you're one of those Touch Me Nots?

princeindigo | when it comes to guys, i just want head from them. nothing else.

imtheplugg | Wait wait wait. How we went from your wrecked car to sex lmao that's not we're gonna do.

princeindigo | that's actually a good idea bc i do wanna take my mind off of it. 

i'm really dreading to go back to school in a little bit ugh i haven't packed a single thing :(

- asia