twenty - 10:33am

princeindigo | somehow in a convo we had or whatever, we told each other that we're a tad bit horny.

| i know, how basic.

| i can't exactly remember how the topic of sex was bought up, thanks to you screenshotting my shit and it made me lose every train of thought.

| lol but i know i was like 'snapchat me that 🐱' yeah, i was sober, surprisingly. i was just horny and so was her. we sometimes lust each other. but when we do, it contradicts. i hate that.

| we fucked a few times. not a lot, just few.

| but anyway, i was like 'snapchat me that 🐱 if it's cool' and she was like 'nah you send something first'. shit who knows why we chose sc when we have each other number. and i don't even sext thru snapchat

| often.

| i guess when you're horny, you don't think. you know how that shit go.

imtheplugg | No. I don't know how that shit go.

| But that's it?

princeindigo | lucky you. but yeah, i guess. not really sure.

imtheplugg | So you're lying to me?

princeindigo | no. i just can't remember thoroughly.

| the crazy part is that you screenshot my nude.

| damn i fucked up.

imtheplugg | You sure did. Since you said that you don't sext on Snapchat, why did you decide to do it tho?

princeindigo | i told you, idk why. i was just happy to trade pics with her. more than happy, matter of fact. i remember telling her that i want to suck her clit and bam, my pic went into the wrong hands.

imtheplugg | Did y'all continue the sexting?

princeindigo | no.

imtheplugg | Did you made an excuse?

princeindigo | don't be stupid.

imtheplugg | I'm not, I'm being fr.

princeindigo | well i couldn't just tell her that i sent my nude to the wrong person, who's a boy. i said that i wasn't in the mood all of a sudden so that's how the trading pics was postponed. she wasn't mad or anything. every time she would see me, she would sense that something's wrong with me and i don't tell her the actual reason why.

| most of the time, i be saying that i'm just exhausted.

imtheplugg | Lemme summarize this. You two wanted to trade pics, out of arousal. On Snapchat. Neither of you was thinking to let it go down in the iMessage.

princeindigo | thanks to me saying something sexual, i guess.

imtheplugg | Had me thinking it was something deep so that's why you kept stalling.

princeindigo | i kept stalling bc it would seemed embarrassing if i told you, or anybody in general.

imtheplugg | It don't seem too embarrassing. Yeah, you knew better than sexting through social media. Especially when Snapchat still have your pics whether it's private or not. All I say is, don't do it again. Know what and how you're doing it.

princeindigo | lesson learned.

imtheplugg | If a girl were to see my dick, I would rather for her to see that shit in person. To hell with my camera focusing on my dick.

| It's not comfortable tho I haven't done it before. Never will.

princeindigo | it's not that bad. trust me. just don't be stupid like me.

imtheplugg | Sending nudes is stupid overall.

princeindigo | well excuse the fuck outta me.

imtheplugg | How often do you sext?

princeindigo | is that even a question?

imtheplugg | I'm guessing you do it all the time. You nasty as hell.

princeindigo | eh.

imtheplugg | Do you even care if your pictures get leaked?

princeindigo | I trust my girlfriend. she has mine and i have hers.

| well secret complicated girlfriend.

imtheplugg | Since y'all relationship is complicated, I think you better watch out.