thirty nine - 10:01pm

imtheplugg | Y'know I would be mad and stop fucking with you. But instead, I'm asking what's the problem.

princeindigo | you're not obligated to fuck with me. leave me alone.

imtheplugg | Besides hiding your feelings away from me, what's wrong?

| You have to talk eventually.

| Never thought I'll say this but I'm here to help.

princeindigo | really? a random ass boy who screenshotted my nude are here to help me. how that sounds?

imtheplugg | Aw shit here we go again.

princeindigo | yeah. gotta come to realization sometime.

imtheplugg | Look. Not tryna sound like a bitch here, but ever since we've been strangely close, we, especially you, put this dumb nude behind us. A long time later, you're still holding a grudge on me about this and you don't even know do I still have it. If I do or not, stop stressing about it. You know I won't do anything stupid with the picture. Let it go. Gahdamn.

princeindigo | i don't care about the damn picture anymore. leak the picture if you want. my life's a living hell still and it wouldn't faze me anymore if it get any worse.

imtheplugg | And what? Be one of the reasons why you're life is a living hell? I'll pass.

| I don't know you personally to make your life a living hell just so you know.

princeindigo | whatever.

imtheplugg | Alright. It's not that I said that I'm here to change you. Whatever's bothering you, I just want to try to clear your mind. Such as, you're dealing with a tough breakup.

princeindigo | it's not tough.

imtheplugg | If you're being a returning fuckboy, most likely it is.

princeindigo | i want to die already.

imtheplugg | What?