sixty one - 11:22pm

princeindigo | i never fucked Chres bc he got a girl but when that's over then i'm first in line

| and the other day i was in his dm's and thought "goddamn this is the perfect time"

imtheplugg | Pause. Whoa.

princeindigo | you leave me on open so

| we had just come from that airport, you know atl traffic how the city slow

| mani was sitting down on big butt but i was still staring at the titties thooooo

| plot twist

imtheplugg | Foh please you're so irrelevant rn

princeindigo | answer my damn question. would you fuck her or not?

imtheplugg | Why we're having this conversation?

princeindigo | bc you're my son. i need to know who, what, when, where, why, how you wanna have sex with her.

| talkin filets with the truffle butter.

imtheplugg | Lmao wait what does truffle butter actually means?

princeindigo | it's some type of gourmet spread that the rich gets but according to urban dictionary, when you fuck a girl's asshole and vagina and you continue to penetrate her and both fluids mix up and... yeah.

imtheplugg | Sure you will be so familiar with that right?!

princeindigo | shut yo sarcastic ass up.

imtheplugg | Suck my sarcastic dick

princeindigo | gladly.

imtheplugg | Nah matter of fact, get off my sarcastic dick.

princeindigo | you still ain't answer my question.

imtheplugg | YES Jacob I wouldn't mind gahdamn. Happy?

princeindigo | wear protection this weekend :)

imtheplugg | Nothing ain't happening this weekend after prom.

princeindigo | you say that now.

imtheplugg | Whatever.

princeindigo | i'm so full and horny. this is not okay.

| i should go over to my ex girlfriend's and penetrate her throat just like she penetrated my car windows.

| but i'm working on my anger rn so i ain't gonna do that

| i don't wanna be known as a rapist either

imtheplugg | My crush is asking why I'm laughing bc of yo ass rn

princeindigo | i love it when she gives me head. i hate it when she gives me headache.

imtheplugg | LMAOOO

| Yo I have a question. It shouldn't be none of my business but the curiosity is kinda killing me.

princeindigo | does it have anything to do with this conversation?

imtheplugg | Yeah.

| You're bi and so far it seems like you're smashing girls. Would you think about reconsidering?

princeindigo | i feel like you asked me some like this once, but since i don't think i'm attracted to guys, maybe or maybe not.

| i think i lied for a little bit.

imtheplugg | Nigga why you lying for?

princeindigo | i think i'm starting to get attracted to this ONE guy, but my feelings get wishy washy so it ain't that much to talk about.

| wait these boys i'm with blasting rise and shine omf this is my shit

imtheplugg | LIKE WE ALWAYS DO AT THIS TIME

| Forever getting turnt when that song plays on 2k. I think it's a natural habit.

| And stop switching the subject.

princeindigo | i told you it's not much to talk about.

| yes, he's cute and all. but he likes someone else, i like someone else; except he's close on being taken bc they're that close. so what there is to say? lol. usually, i don't stress about things like this and i'm not starting now.

imtheplugg | Well damn gimme the name. That's all I wanted to know.

princeindigo | ugh, he got the most adorable name ever. it's pretty unique. i think i'm in love with his name more than him.

| his name's DEEZ NUTS

imtheplugg | Bye.