sixty two - 1:41am

imtheplugg | Idk why it's almost 2am and I'm eating Canadian bacon.

princeindigo | ew.

imtheplugg | I'm trying not to hit you with stereotypes now lmao.

princeindigo | yes, please don't.

| like i was close on telling you that i used to play hockey.

imtheplugg | Oops you told me anyway.

| But when?

princeindigo | like when i was middle school, though i quit sometime in the 7th grade.

imtheplugg | Being an athlete in school is very complicated, idk how did I deal with it.

princeindigo | the main reason i quitted, other than all the messy foster family situations that was going on at the time.

imtheplugg | you're good at any other sport?

| Me, it's just football most of all that I lowkey had dreams of being in the NFL.

princeindigo | i believe you can still dream about it until it happens.

| and i know how to play football and basketball. it's something that out of pleasure.

imtheplugg | Alright that's nice and how? I'm crippled lmao.

princeindigo | well i just thought anything can happen, shit.

imtheplugg | Have I told that I suddenly got rejected to this university that I was accepted, all because of my physical disorder?

princeindigo | that's not right. i know a few people that disabled attends here.

imtheplugg | It's okay bc I've been accepted to a couple of colleges. It kinda got me thrown off there.

| Speaking out a disability I'm afraid of this weekend and I might fuck up something.

| I'm such a perfectionist.

princeindigo | lmao what's the worst can happen, chres?

imtheplugg | Shit idk I can trip and fall somewhere and wow somebody gonna have to call the ambulance. How fucking embarrassing.

princeindigo | shut up. you're overreacting. this ain't your first but it's last prom and you're gonna have a great ass time. even i can't wait for you to post snaps of it, you having a dope time with your friends and date. you told me that you're pretty known and loved at your school, what's the worst can happen? your crush that's damn near your girlfriend is pretty nice, what's the worst can happen? this night suppose to be the night to leave any of your problems out the door, alongside with creating memories with the people you've known for a long time. make the best out of it and tell me about it the next day.

imtheplugg | Okay, I'll shut up now. You didn't had to waste your time telling me that.

| And I should go to sleep before I get irritated at school again.

princeindigo | i made the time, didn't waste any of it. sleep good. and thanks again for putting me in a good mood.

imtheplugg | No problem.

| I have a question.

princeindigo | ask.

imtheplugg | Seriously, what's the name of this guy you happen to like?

princeindigo | alright, for the countless times, i told you it's not a big deal.

imtheplugg | Why it's not a big deal?

princeindigo | wake up mr august! i told you everything already. save your messages next time.

imtheplugg | I do save them.

| I just asked bc you seem bothered by it though you ain't gonna tell me that you are.

princeindigo | okay, who said i'm bothered by it? idk if you're aware but when i say that i don't care, i mean that shit. when i say it's not worth the stress, it's really not, even if i don't have anything else to stress about.

| did i say that i like someone else, too? i recall i did.

imtheplugg | Who?

princeindigo | she's really beautiful and cool but can we not talk about relationships rn, please?

imtheplugg | I'll respect that.

princeindigo | what if the boy that i apparently should be crushing on happens to be you?

imtheplugg | Wait, you like me?

princeindigo | i said WHAT IF. didn't say it was you.

imtheplugg | Gimme some time to think about that.

princeindigo | i can't unless i really like you, lol.

-

sorry for the fast updates and it'll happily back slower after this chapter. bc school's in the way now and I'm lowkey stuck.

before I get missing, I feel like showing you guys something 😈

this is like WHAT IF snapchat have some sequel after this ends. lmao.

- asia