fifty three - 4:45pm

"Hey!" the older boy that's been perturbed all day barks as he chases after one of his enemies, after noticing him scrolling downtown once he parked his car adjust to the sidewalk. As downtown Toronto is pretty enormous that leaving a block can get you missing, Jacob has a good set of eyes to not lose who he's running after, whist Kehlani is next to him, practically sprinting together for the guy he hates with passion.

Well, one of them. So far, he only got two people that he hates with his guts. Trevor isn't present in his sight so guess who Jacob's trying to hunt down?

The two young adults are just dashing on their feet, not caring there's a bunch of people scrolling on the sidewalks, even the traffic. A second ago, Jacob almost got hit by a vehicle, but he rolled off the hood and went back on his tracks, not losing the guy that Trevor happens to affiliate with. He's so energetic that he didn't halt take a breather, unlike Kehlani, but she didn't become too distant from him. Keep in mind the both of them just ate lunch at one of the downtown restaurants right after Jacob saw Rayan at the hospital━which that's the first thing Jacob has eaten all day. Nevertheless, all that running is leaving him pretty humid with the dark green sweater he still have on. Good thing he put his hair up in a ponytail to match his outfit of the day.

As Mike found an alley that wasn't so familiar to him, he stopped because he thought about should he turn there or keep dashing straight until Jacob quit. He's still not so unfamiliar with this part of the city because he's from a small town somewhere in Ontario, even though he's been here since his freshman year. But as you have someone who wants to slice you up running after you, you shouldn't stop at any circumstances. So, the tall brown skin kid averts the straight direction, going to that alley he was pondering about.

Of course, Jacob saw him. He slings his white Supreme backpack in front of him and begins unzipping it, proceeding his running. Mike shouldn't've slowed down while deciding where to run to because Jacob and Kehlani is getting too close to him. Got too close to the point Jacob finally came in physical contact with him, by undoubtedly smacking his side profile with his fist. Jacob punched his enemy so hard that he fell on the ruined concrete that has a bits of pieces of questionable glass scattered on where he fell. Ouch.

While Kehlani witnessing Jacob's sanity a second from getting missing, Jacob kicks Mike a few number of times, wanting him to not get up off the concrete. Then, he places his left foot on his neck, digs inside his backpack for something that supports his 'constitutional right', he says.

"So are you gonna start talking or what?" Jacob asks in chill tone, placing the desert eagle's target on the taller boy that's on the ground. Nevertheless, in the middle of recovering his breathing patterns and not letting his foot go.

"J, no," Kehlani laughs as she walks towards him, lowering the gun. "Fuck no, this is not what we're gonna do."

Jacob lifts up his targets and pulls on the trigger, a couple of times. Apparently, the firearm is unlock but there's no bullet escaping it. He forgot during the previous night he emptied the gun, and the bullets is stored inside his desk. As he's mentally cursing at himself, he fake smiles at his crush and says,

"Ain't loaded," then he looks down at Mike, practically under his white sneaker. "But I won't hesitate to stomp this nigga strong jaws in half if he don't speak the fuck up!"

"I don't know sh━"

"━And where the fuck is Trevor?" Jacob interrupts him with his loud, intimidating voice. "Why the fuck you two is splitting up? Why the fuck both of you ain't arrested? Wow, I have so many questions and I better get the fuckin' answers!"

"Look, if you stop interrupting me, you'll get something, dammit," Mike snarls, keep trying to hold Jacob's foot from getting any further. "But Trevor and I have nothing to do with the shooting."