fifty nine - 9:30pm

"Trust me, you're far from worthless. Damn, all these people that once loved you, you shouldn't feel so worthy, still,"

"Listen, the time will pass, these horrible moods that you're in will pass, and eventually, you'll be yourself again. No no, don't hit me with that 'but this is me' bullshit,"

"The troubles you're in is just temporary. Unless it's something that it's hard to get out of like killing someone,"

"If anything, absence makes your heart grow the fuck up,"

"I never said things like this to anyone else,"

"Other than their well being, you shouldn't care if your ex either upgrades or downgrades. It shouldn't be your business on what they do after you,"

"Alright. Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong be coincidence,"

"Shout out to that quote I've once found on Tumblr and, haha wow I lost it. But I happen to know because it's that deep to me,"

"Just because you're heartbroken, doesn't mean you're actually broken,"

"If you think you're the only one that's suffering with a lot, just know, I ask myself, 'How do I forgive myself after all the shit I didn't become?',"

"And if you do this after this conversation, don't apologize for the way you're feeling. You don't see the sun apologizing for beaming, the raining apologizing for falling outta the sky, or shit, the thunderstorm apologizing being disturbing. Feelings have a mind of its own,"

"Annnd in case no one has told you today, I'm so proud of you and how hard you're trying,"

"I can admit that I ain't the type to say this often but, as your friend, I want to give you so much that I can. It can't be hard to ask to show you the parts about yourself that's clouded in judgments. And I'm sorry that you thought of something mean of me when you have your sad nights and mood swings. Despite when me and you find ways to resent each other, I'm always here for you. Oh, I care about you. I'm just afraid that you'll go to me just for reassurance and my reassurance sooner don't mean shit to you."

"You're going to be okay,"

"It's completely okay to be sad, but giving up isn't the right thing, because you won't be able to notice your full potential. Slowly but surely, it's gonna get away from you. You're going to be okay,"

"Wow, J, why you're making me saying all this sappy shit? But hey, I'll do anything to make you smile, which you're doing right now,"

"Another sappy thing is that one day, I hope you fall in love with someone who never stops choosing you,"

Jacob wouldn't trade this conversation with Chresanto for anything. The silent tears turned into smiles he tried so hard to hide. Honestly, he thought about picking up the blades after giving Chresanto a FaceTime call, but after the legit things Chres had to get off his chest, Jacob changed his mind.

Chresanto on the other hand, really hopes Jacob take his words. He never imagined having a deep conversation with someone that he never met. It's been recalled that they talk about some things they never told their friends, especially this discussion. Something that you didn't know, Chresanto started to become so self conscious while trying to say anything to verbally prove Jacob the right things about him and life. It's funny that the younger boy advise people the brightest things ever when he can't seem to listen to himself. If only he could make his own day like he make people's day.

But his sadness isn't as deep as Jacob's. Chresanto immediately do things to push the feelings out the way so his mind won't think about it so deeply. And if he wants to talk about it, he wishes to be so open with others. He can, but he just chose not to because he don't like the feeling of being a burden. He's already disabled, and he's trying his best not to have people feel sorry for him about anything. Once, he tried to open up to certain people, but it didn't turn out to be what he wanted to be. And that thing he hated was misunderstandings.