forty eight - 11:01pm

"What d'you want?" Jacob scowls, after accepting the FaceTime call on his iMac.

"Whoa you was just in a happy mood not to long ago," Chresanto raises his eyebrow at his iPad screen.

"I thought I mentioned 'temporarily'," Jacob proclaims, his New York dialect still sets in the sound of darkness. "Can't you read?"

"And I told you that I'll talk to you later," Chresanto returns, with a shrug. "This is later."

"Usually later is, shit, five days later," Jacob raises his voice. "Can you just leave me alone?"

As a rush of confusion circuits over him, the younger boy had to ask, "What's wrong time this?" but with his infamous attitude of nonchalance. Chresanto's aloofness is not really a front. Pretty much, he always been careless at everything, and there's plenty of reasons why.

"Yeah, lemme know if you have an ex that love to get on your last fucking nerve, an ex best friend that's forever talking shit about you now, and an enemy," Jacob pauses on his rant. "An enemy that always think he's winning even though he's such a fucking loser. Gosh, I wish people know how to direct their shit at me. Shit, why my name gotta be the topic of everyone's conversation and the main thing they do is throw fuckin' dirt all over it?"

Just when Chresanto was about the speak, after understanding what Jacob is so bothered about, Jacob abruptly ends the FaceTime call, that didn't even last for two minutes. Oh, think twice if you think he ended on accident.

"Oh, a'ight," Chresanto mutters to himself. "When he don't wanna give anyone the time, he's such a bitch."

He's exhausted of having his moods transform into something bad, all because of Jacob. So the youngin' exhales deeply and picks up his phone, resuming to text Normani to get his mind off of what just happened. At this point, Chresanto feels like he doesn't mind if he ends up stop caring about Jacob.

Both of them got problems of their own.

-

I feel like after I posted that disclaimer, no one cares for this story anymore lmao.

*shrugs*

- asia