six - 10:41pm

princeindigo | alright, i overreacted. yeah i said that i didn't care what you did with the picture but it was just out of anger and stress, which that's something unimportant rn. i just didn't like the fact that you automatically thought of me as if i do it often. but if i came to your mind with a subject like that, i guess it's my fault nevertheless. i'm sorry for trying to dismiss you earlier.

imtheplugg | I accept your apology... only if you explain the nude.

princeindigo | I APOLOGIZED AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT A FUCKIN NUDE WOW WOW WOW

| k.

imtheplugg | Ok I see your apology was bullshit so idk why I bothered opening your damn message, bye. Nice talking to you in the weirdest way possible. Don't send another nude to me on fucking accident again.

princeindigo | if my apology was bullshit i don't think i would apologize to you at all.

imtheplugg | Yeah, you would. Bc you know that I have your picture and you want to keep talking to me so you can get on my good side with this damn picture. I don't actually know you but I know you Jacob.

princeindigo | can i ask why you wanna know about the picture? like why you're worried about who i was about to send it to?

imtheplugg | So I can get something out of it, somehow.

| But this whole time, your apology was fake so you don't have to worry about talking to me anymore.

| This ain't a threat but don't forget I still have the picture.

princeindigo | it's not really much to say but you wanna know anyway?