forty - 10:11pm

this chapter could be triggering.

and happy birthday to me 🎈

-

princeindigo | lol, at this moment, my enemy aka the boy that keeps taking my now ex can burst into my room and shoot me. i have nothing to life for.

imtheplugg | Don't say that. What the fuck, Jacob?

princeindigo | why not? you'll never understand my life.

imtheplugg | Sounds like it's all about a girl.

princeindigo | no it's not.

imtheplugg | Should I believe you?

princeindigo | i don't care.

| whether you care or not, i just wanna disappear. is that too hard to ask?

imtheplugg | Wait. I'm going to ft you.

princeindigo | i'm not gonna answer.

imtheplugg | Why do you wanna disappear? You know that's never gonna solve anything, no matter how much shit you're dealing with.

princeindigo | like i said, you do not and never will understand.

imtheplugg | Alright then. Enlighten me.

princeindigo | great i lost my keys how i'm suppose to get high, drunk, and get in a crash?

imtheplugg | Know what? You're so fucking pathetic. If you refuse to rely on anyone that care, I don't know why I'm wasting my time stopping you.

| This type of shit is forever. You're not gonna come back after you've been selfish.

princeindigo | no one cares, so i'm not refusing anything.

| my adopted mom would be more than happy if i disappeared. no way in the world that she'll be concerned. that'll be less stress off her hands even though i'm grown. hey she wants me dead anyway.

| being a guy that's not so faithful, i can't seem to get over my ex. and ha, she hates me. i've been around her today and she's pretending that i don't exist now. idk what i've done. i tried to make shit better between us with this breakup. sure i fucked up plenty of times when we was together, but now i'm lost with everything. never knew being thoroughly single would be a problem too.

| which everything's my fault. maybe if i didn't become such a disgrace i wouldn't have any problems.

| maybe if was never adopted by having both of my biological parents, and if they weren't a couple of shitheads, i would be the perfect guy that everyone wants outta me.

| i never have and never will be happy with anything. so what's my actual point of living?

Opened 10:17pm