sixty nine - 12:31pm

"I don't understand why there's a bunch of fucking snakes everywhere," Elijah shakes his head, after sucking up the vapors out of a hookah pipe. "It's so shitty that people wants to throw frames nowadays."

"But it's cool, it's real cool. What happens in the dark comes out in the light," he carelessly shrugs in the next snap. "Until then, free J."

"And after we get you out, we gon' party and bullshit!" Elijah smiles, dabbing and doing the nae nae. "And party and bullshit! And party and bullshit!"

"In case you motherfuckers all skeptical," Bryshere starts off, also focusing on the road, knowing that Snapchat and driving is risky. "I noticed his mood when I called him to let him know that Rayan got shot."

"Jacob won't even reach that low to do that, if they got problems or not," he claims. "Personally, I think I know who did it, but giving out a name on social media isn't gonna be legitimate."

"Yo, matter of fact, I was kinda sorta there when this incident happened. Me and Eli was just leaving the damn party because a few fights was going on and we needed to dipped before hell stop by,"

"Because the last time we went to one, someone got shot fatally in this crazy gang fight. Scary ass night right there,"

Bryshere scoffs and shakes his head, still controlling the wheel with his left hand and glaring forward. "Every time, someone wanna party and bullshit," then he swam his head in rhythm from left to right, having Elijah's snap in mind. "And party and bullshit! And party and bullshit! And party and bullshit!"

"Anyways, me and Eli appeared in the scene after we heard gunshots and Ray on the ground, and this one guy that I said I ain't gon give out a name with a ski mask was wearing all black and shit,"

"And," Bryshere looks out the driver seat's window for a quick second before looking at his phone in the recording video. "Did we see Jacob in sight? We haven't even seen him all night. And this shooter was a little taller for y'all information,"

"Rayan and Jacob always go to functions together. Hell, Jacob always come to our room before we leave the campus for a party. But this time, neither of 'em fucked with each other so Rayan went without him,"

"My apologies for making snaps on his account so long, but some proof gots to be heard. Don't believe me all you want, but Jacob is innocent. One point of time, me and Jacob fell off so if he were to kill someone he don't fuck with anymore, I would be dead, right?"

"Alright, I witnessed when Rayan and Jacob got in an intense argument, but would Jacob try to kill his own best friend? Fuck no!" Kehlani interjects, slightly widening her eyes.

"And if he did, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't text me a second before he found out Rayan was at the hospital. I'm pretty sure he would have so much guilt than he had when we had lunch,"

"Know what? I realize the more I think and talk about it, the more I'm getting mad," she makes a fake smile, slightly batting her faux eyelashes. "More unhappy that there's someone that I trusted, and the trust turned out to be a fucking waste."

"But I lowkey have this feeling it was one of these people, or all, decided it was nice to frame this shit on Jacob,"

"All I have to say this little beef that's been lingering for a minute has gone way too far,"

It wasn't for Chresanto to view the rest of the snap videos that was posted on Toronto native's account. He must admit, it was pretty nice for Jacob's friends to log into the account with his credentials, just to fight for justice when the trial date isn't around yet. It hasn't even been twenty four hours since the cops showed up at the apartment to bust Jacob. Even though, Chresanto wasn't around in the surroundings when all this mess occurred, he believes that Jacob wouldn't do such thing to his best friend.