sixty four - 3:15pm

"Oh shit," Jacob hops up outta the cushion chair, gluing his widened eyes down at Rayan with an amusing smile. "You like Elijah?!"

"Will you shut the fu━"

"━'Fuck outta here with that gay shit, Jacob'," Jacob instantly mimics his best friend, whenever they get caught up in wrong timing. "Yeah, I thought so."

"You thought nothing, son," Rayan copies Jacob's dialect. "Now listen to me, you nappy headed son of a bitch."

"Scary," Jacob raises his eyebrows, now mimicking Kanye West. "Scary."

Rayan instantly put on a mischievous smile, "No more parties in LA," they both raps concurrently. "Please baby, no more parties in LA."

Vibing around and car riding with these two, they're forever having the volume high to The Life of Pablo together, especially to their most favorite song that they had to be so familiar with just now. But any time soon, Jacob's car-less until who knows a repair shop that his adoptive father told him to ship it should be done with it. It still angers Jacob that his ex girlfriend had to ruin his car before anything else she could ruin. Jacob's sticking with the fact that he shouldn't care that Trevor's vehicle is ruined too, because like Chresanto last night, any of part of that relationship shouldn't matter to him. Sure he's forever against Trevor, but what he do to Alessia shouldn't be anything he should worry about.

Unless, if Trevor do anything stupid to Alessia, Jacob will be there for her. He knows he kinda ain't on good terms with her right now, but if anything wrong happens to his ex girlfriend, damn right he'll try his best to save her. He wants nothing but happiness for Alessia. Though all their bullshit, Jacob will always care for her. Luckily, he's not even thinking about seeking revenge about what Alessia done to his car. He understands she was so angry, but she had a lot of things to do in order to let Jacob faze about it.

Jacob's mad at her, but he'll be damned if he hates her.

"That night we play truth or dare, Bryshere told you to kiss the prettiest boy in the room since you chose dare, but you kissed me!" Jacob remembers, practically smiling pretty hard. "Knowing Eli━"

"━Sure, yeah!" Rayan yells obnoxiously over Jacob. "I'm bi, but I don't like that motherfucker Elijah. Nigga straight as a pole and lowkey homophobic, so what the fuck I look like feeling more idiotic?"

"Yeah, I don't think I would hang with him if he's homophobic, no matter how lowkey homophobic he is," Jacob says, crossing his arms before thinking about sitting back down. "But anyways, I was just kidding with you. So I wouldn't say that you like me."

"Yeah I kissed you at that night just for that one dumbass game, but you ain't my type," Rayan adds, slightly furrowing his eyebrows at the curly haired boy.

"Lie again," Jacob ridicules with a smile that matches it, though he seriously can't imagine dating a best friend.

When Jacob releases his arms that was folded across his chest, Rayan's eyes drops down to what's on Jacob's left wrist. His eyes involuntarily views Jacob, but since his eyes that's the white fleece blanket that's glowing his pupils, he starts to chew his bottom lip━which that was a replacement of sighing so deeply. It's been a while that Rayan noticed the certain marks on Jacob's wrist, and the feelings about it is returning to him. The emotion is more than dispassionate. He too never thought Jacob would do this again. No matter how greater and darker the cloud above his head has became.

"J," Rayan calls out, his voice is starting to sound impotent. "Have you've been cutting again?"

Jacob freezes in place as he was leisurely pasting around, then rotates his head over at Rayan. He didn't wanna look at the scars, because the excuse he's about to make is gonna be less obvious. Before he could speak, Jacob take a look at Rayan eyes, searching for some type of feign, even on his face. Unfortunately, it was impossible to find what type of masquerade he was looking for on Rayan. Don't know why Jacob was shifting his eyes on his best friend to search for something fake, when Rayan is actually real as he can be. Rayan doesn't have a purpose to do some pretending, especially at something serious like this.