fifty seven - 11:59am

alright, you know what the deal is when I start an early note. read at your own risk or not at all.

-

With Jacob's keys that Jacob had no clue he left behind at Rayan and Bryshere's room last night, Elijah inserts one of his keys that matches his room door knob and twists it until the access was granted. It was somewhat a hard time of Elijah to find Jacob's room key, due to a lot of golden keys on his lanyard that look alike, excluding the key to his car.

As Elijah and Bryshere pushes the unlock door before stepping into the room, they discovers a sleeping Jacob on the bed. Looks like he went to his classes this morning because he fully dressed and never took off his Yeezys that's attached on his feet... and his foot is hanging off the bed, while his side profile of his face is smuggling against his pillow, his body is slowly heaving up and down, lightly snoring. Looks like someone is napping good for a good hour and a half. Sleeping on your stomach does knock you out, though, and Jacob seems to sleep in that position often.

"I got the keys!" Elijah practically yells, basically impersonating DJ Khaled while leaping into the room and dangling the keys over Jacob's head. "I got the keys to more success!"

"Alert, alert, alert, alert, alert, alert!" Bryshere copies Future as he's opening Jacob's mini cabinets for something to snack on. "Wake the hell up, Jacob. It's the afternoon!"

The irritating sound of the Jacob's keys clashing together because Elijah's hovering over Jacob, shaking them together made Jacob lifts up his head, fluttering those eyes open when he don't want to. Then when he recognizes the time on his phone, he kinda exhales deeply, planting his head back on the phone, ignoring the boys that arrived in his room. He wishes the nap was longer, thanks to the sleepless nights he's been suffering from lately. At this point, Jacob wouldn't mind skipping his next class for sleep. But as he got Elijah and Bryshere allowing him to not sleep so they can catch lunch and hang for a bit before they split up once again for class, he knows sleeping is now impossible.

"We was high than a motherfucker last night you ended up forgetting your shit," Elijah laughs, dropping the keys on Jacob's back. While laying there in relaxation and silence, Jacob knew that he was missing something, but he couldn't put a finger on it this morning before leaving out. Now he knows that he was missing his keys.

Luckily, he walked to his classes this morning. So imagine his reaction if he knew that he keys wasn't near him, especially his car key, since that's the one he care about the most.

"So how did you sleep?" Bryshere ask, crunching on honey barbecue flavored Lays he found, as he's sitting on Jacob's desk.

Jacob turns his body around and his vision still seems blurry from waking up. "Whoa, who told you it was okay to eat my shit?" he questions, trying to sound vile, but his accent was stuck in raspiness.

"Look, I think I still got the munchies, and I don't know where I put my student ID, so I can't grab food at the cafe," Bryshere shrugs, as if that predicament wasn't really something to worry about. "And I lost my credit card too?"

"Damn, bro," Elijah shakes his head.

"You see that Nike box next to you?" Jacob points to Bryshere, and the boy with the fade snaps his head from right to left until he spots the black shoe box. "Open it and help yourself out."

Though that'll be his only time with the offering.

He picks up the light box from the desk and detaches and flips open the lid. His reaction before anything is that he extends his eyes, not recalling to see so many this type of valuable thing all together in his life until now. Bryshere closes the cardboard box and pursed his lips together, ready to question Jacob.