quick disclaimer.

hey. sorry to disappoint if you thought it was another chapter, but it will be updated soon, but this is a note that's not going anywhere. yeah, this is something kinda serious. 

getting straight to the point, for those that think I'm romanticizing depression or a physical disorder, I'm not. that's not right. no one can cure one another. 

so that means Chresanto isn't gonna keep telling Jacob to "everything will be okay" or "stay strong". not only that's how can I say this... "too overused" to say something to someone that's suffering from depression, it can mean that they're still not gonna accept it. their minds refuse to acknowledge the care and the love. as much as I wanted to mention this like after I conclude this story, and as you can see, Chresanto is just a supportive friend of Jacob. he rather give Jacob some advice and would like for Jacob to guide himself more. it may seems stubborn, but it's not. self help is the best help. no one can fix anyone.

and if they go together, the relationship is not gonna be perfect. Jacob's depression and Chresanto's cerebral palsy is still gonna be present. they're not each other's superhero. 

on the other hand, no one should desire to be in Chresanto's position as well. he's an intelligent guy and tries to understand Jacob, but his physical disorder isn't pretty. though for now in this story, he's not using any equipment, he's in distress as well, but yearning to help himself. that's why he don't like sorrows. 

even though I gave y'all warning that I knew some of you would disagree, but if they do go together, it has to be equally dominant. yes, it all started off Jacob sent a nude to the wrong person but I didn't intend for this story to focus on sex. there's a bunch of struggles for lust to come in play. hell, a relationship shouldn't be focused on sex anyway. but anyways, gender roles is getting overrated here. sorry if you finally got disinterested in this story because you thought of something otherwise.

whatever, I always disappoint.  

I know at times this story can get triggering, so if you or a loved one are dealing with a crisis that ending it all would be the best option, call 1-800-273-8255. it's 24 hours, free, and confidential. 

trust me, I called it once. well, I remember hanging up after they routed me to a counselor because I was hesitant and uncomfortable on confessing, and suddenly, I had the guts to call again. 

you are not alone. you are loved. 

- asia