fifty six - 10:01pm

"These fuckin' police can't touch me, these bogus niggas can't touch me," Chresanto and Bryson looks at each other and raps along to their favorite Future song, while doing one of their casual dances at this somewhat cluttered night club. "These fuckin' niggas can't touch me."

Today was a good day.

These four teenagers spent most of the day travelling approximately three hours up in Atlanta, just like every time they can, in Bryson's white and modern Dodge Charger because they favor it the most. The one that's new to this little getaway gang is Chresanto's crush, Normani. She's usually one of Justine's best friends so there's no type of awkward tension around. She seems more than comfortable with the three friends, even though today consisted of driving to Atlanta, having a blast at Six Flags, now they're at some nightclub that they heard about from their peers at school. Going home is going to take a while so they bought a hotel room just for the night.

As you know, Chresanto still feel like he's the awkward one around when it comes to Normani. They've been on roller coasters together and he was great at keeping his cool. He's just worried through the times he's spending with her, his cool don't slip and fall. Not to mention, earlier at this dope nightclub, he's been twerked on a couple of times by her. Neither of them drank any alcohol or ingested any pill. So, his inner emotions went pretty wild. He even can't want to lose his mind about his to Jacob later on.

So if he ever listens to Freak Hoe by Future and Chris Brown's bars in DJ Khaled's How Many Times, it's gonna quickly reminds of that unexpected moment. He ain't complaining.

Also, this gives him an insight for next weekend's prom. As today and tonight is going great by far, he hopes and prays prom doesn't turn out horrible. This includes by not having his mom showing his prom date baby pictures of him. And nevertheless, he still hopes on arriving to prom without any crutches. He'd hate dealing with a problem that depress him the most, at times. It's like one little trip he makes, everything ends up going wrong. But the younger boy haven't lost balance in a while, so he's making progress.

As he hopes it's progress. Chresanto knows there's no cure for it, but still, he doesn't look forward of wrong timings. While he's at this legit club with his favorite people, he's satisfied with all this fun he's having.

"Yo, has anyone seen Mani?" Justine questions to the boys over the loud rap music, after she found them in this crowd that can somewhat make anyone claustrophobic. "I've been looking everywhere for her, kinda!"

"I don't know, I thought she was with you," Bryson asserts over the music, then looks over at Chresanto. "You know where she at, bro?"

After the two danced for a while, Normani did let Chresanto know that she'll be over with Justine. He knows better than her thinking that she wants to wander around this crowded and humid place alone. Not even when she needs to go to the bathroom. He wants to have the nerve to start looking for her, but he don't even know this place like that. Maybe she's in this room somewhere, trying to look for the gang, so they all considering on stay at the area they're standing and dancing in.

"She's probably trying to find us right now," Bryson reassures. "Where else she could be going?"

"As soon as I turn my back after getting a drink, she was gone," Justine lightly giggles. "I hope we didn't finally bore her." then she focus her eyes over at Chresanto, though the LED laser lights are bouncing around the room, predominately dark. "Right, Chres?"

Okay, that was just outta tease. That tease made Chresanto remain to hang on above the pit on nervousness, feeling like his grip is about to get light. He don't want to find out that his crush ditched the crew because she was finally bored with them. She was with them all day and looked like she was enjoying herself. Unless she was pretending, which Chresanto hopes that she didn't pretend anything.