forty seven - 9:16pm

sorry for being on the roll with these updates. I go back to university in a couple of weeks and yeah

-

princeindigo | hey.

imtheplugg | 'Sup?

princeindigo | sitting here temporarily happy at the moment. wbu?

imtheplugg | At this hookah bar with my friends. Why you're temporarily happy?

princeindigo | bc i just am :)

imtheplugg | How nice.

princeindigo | don't you hate it when you have plenty of money and you don't know what to do with it?

imtheplugg | When I get it, yeah.

| But c'mon I saw you spent some of it on weed lol.

princeindigo | which i haven't bother to smoke yet.

imtheplugg | Lie again. Why you think I haven't seen your snap?

princeindigo | bc you really don't but yes i smoked little of it.

| but i have to confess something omf it's something wild that i've done earlier

imtheplugg | You always doing something wild tho.

princeindigo | okay, true. except i've never robbed two places at the same day.

imtheplugg | I just choked on smoke bc of you.

princeindigo | and me and my friend will never be suspected? FUCK i'm ballin on no budget rn

| I GOT THE KEYS KEYS KEYS

imtheplugg | This is crazy. You're crazy.

princeindigo | you gotta do what you gotta do in these streets.

imtheplugg | Streets? Where?

| Lemme stop.

princeindigo | looking at all this paper in front of me, making me wonder about your dream that you didn't finish telling me about. y'know when i flew to your country ass town?

| makes me really wanna buy a plane ticket to your country ass town.

imtheplugg | Fuck. No.

princeindigo | why not?

imtheplugg | I ain't prepared yet. I haven't even thought about it. And plus, have me arrested bc of some affiliation if 5-0 finds out you've done an armed robbery?

princeindigo | ugh, stop being a pussy. you're my son. and how you know i was armed?

imtheplugg | Lmao bc you're you, Jacob. And... who would attempt a robbery without any weapons?

princeindigo | being armed at all times is my constitutional right.

imtheplugg | Nigga you're not even from America to know what's a constitutional right. I can't with you lmao.

princeindigo | whatever. still flying to your country ass town soon.

imtheplugg | How soon?

princeindigo | soon.

imtheplugg | Summer's near and chances are I won't be here in Savannah most of the time.

princeindigo | okay and? i can arrive whenever you're going.

imtheplugg | Idk should I allow that. Especially when I'm going to my hometown just to see some fam and old friends before I moved here.

princeindigo | which is?

imtheplugg | Where's Kanye from?

| You're like some rap history book so no Google.

princeindigo | so why did you moved out of southside of chi-town?

| aha i didn't even research.

imtheplugg | My dad was at the military most of the time and my mom couldn't handle the gang violence that was going on. Legit everyday, you'd hear gun shots at random times. Also, you'd hear someone got shot and what day and time is their funeral. Lmao, the saddest thing, when my fam and I was away for a weekend, they broke into our house and robbed us once. Though I was too young, like 8 or 9, I desired to shoot them niggas myself.

princeindigo | damn, what did they take from you?

imtheplugg | My game console, can't remember what it was, all I know it was very old. My favorite pair of Jordan's. Ha, more like a lot of shit even my wheelchair that I found awesome bc it was mechanical.

| Years later, I'm asking what the entire fuck they would do with a small wheelchair?.

princeindigo | i know i'm crazy as hell, but that's pretty pathetic. i'm so sorry. wow, i'm heated for you and idk what to say.

imtheplugg | I wasn't even expecting you to say anything. It happened a long time ago so what is there to say? Lol.

princeindigo | when you moved to georgia?

imtheplugg | I've been down here for almost ten years now. It's satisfying that I have family here even before we moved. I don't rely on them as much. They want to give me attention bc of this stupid ass disability - even if I'm doing fine walking without my crutches like rn. It's very irritating that at times I wished I never had this defect.

princeindigo | i like that you hate the center of attention. you're strong on set and behind the scene. and when you're struggling, you prefer to handle it on your own.

imtheplugg | Thanks.

| And hahaha wow I can't concentrate bc we just left the hookah bar and this dumb bitch got this volume all the way, singing horribly to Controlla rn. Talk later.

princeindigo | JHEEZE